Reaction score
Brandon Everage... He had it on good authority that Everage would be signed by the Cowboys during training camp one year. Never happened.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I cant stand the guy but SBK (aka Risen Turd at CZ) basically knew all the Hos-lies/stories and had even more outrageous info on him than anyone else. Some of the stuff he told me about was just major LOL

Mid also had a long history with the Hos as I recall.

tenor.gif

Details man!!

bump

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Helped the police track down and catch a burglar using nothing but his Cowboys hat and fingerprints from a window sill.

Almost fought Jake Plummer at Denny's.

His mom once woke his stepdad up sharpening her knife with one arm. (she supposedly had lost her arm, but still was able to sharpen her knife with just one arm) She wasn't one to be fucked with.

Mom didn't flinch as he dunked the basketball. (the details of this one are a bit fuzzy in my terrible memory)

Jumped a motorbike over a cop car as the the cop just guffawed at his tomfoolery.

The mom fern story.

There are more, but those are a few off the top of my head.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol I don't think I ever fully caught the fingerprints story.

Or the Jake Plummer one. Was he going to beat up poor little narrowshouldered Jake just because he played for the Cards, or what?

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Or the Jake Plummer one. Was he going to beat up poor little narrowshouldered Jake just because he played for the Cards, or what?

From what I remember, Plummer was just being disrespectful to the wait staff or some shit like that. Good ole Hos was just defending them.

Iamtdg

Reaction score

Fingerprint story was one in which there was a window found open, and he ran out into the street to track down the villain. Called his wife to bring him his Cowboys hat and his shoes. He tracked down the criminal and called the cops. He kept an eye on them until the cops could catch him, then led the cops back to his house where he told them he has seen fingerprints on the window sill of the window that was found open, leading them to an air tight case against the guy.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
He once helped catch some terrorists by using a poster as evidence. I can't remember what was on the poster. Maybe someone else can remember.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Fingerprint story was one in which there was a window found open, and he ran out into the street to track down the villain. Called his wife to bring him his Cowboys hat and his shoes. He tracked down the criminal and called the cops. He kept an eye on them until the cops could catch him, then led the cops back to his house where he told them he has seen fingerprints on the window sill of the window that was found open, leading them to an air tight case against the guy.

:lol :lol

Reaction score
Didn't he get a field goal kicker confused for a cornerback when he was retelling a game story (lie)?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol Not sure I've ever read that actual post before.

I like how he threw in that not only would he always take Emmitt over Barry Sanders, but Tony too. :lol

Reaction score
The pic of the GI Joe's that he posted and said they were Seal Team 6 who got Bin Laden. He pointed out that they had gloves on, cuz no fingerprints. Then someone pointed out they looked like dolls, and he said nuh uh, my mom had a prosthetic, so I know what they look like. Eventually someone google image searched and found the exact pic and they were definitely action figures.

Then there was a picture of a man with a baby dolphin he posted... He said it was his friend who went down to South America or something. The picture was posted in like the Del Boca Vista Tribune and he pawned it off as though he had the story behind it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The pic of the GI Joe's that he posted and said they were Seal Team 6 who got Bin Laden. He pointed out that they had gloves on, cuz no fingerprints. Then someone pointed out they looked like dolls, and he said nuh uh, my mom had a prosthetic, so I know what they look like. Eventually someone google image searched and found the exact pic and they were definitely action figures.

Then there was a picture of a man with a baby dolphin he posted... He said it was his friend who went down to South America or something. The picture was posted in like the Del Boca Vista Tribune and he pawned it off as though he had the story behind it.

I assume that post got deleted? So bummed I missed that one, thats insane

Top Bottom