yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Much easier for thought control on the site. And that way you can keep the only truly enlightened Cowboys fans there that believe they have a better understanding of what really happens for all things Cowboys free from the tainted views and lies of the media and the masses. Its very cult like as they view themselves as some sort of remnant commissioned to be stalwarts and preservers of the real truth.

cult gonna cult

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And that way you can keep the only truly enlightened Cowboys fans there that believe they have a better understanding of what really happens for all things Cowboys
Thanks for shattering my dreams of being truly enlightend. I may never be the same.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And that way you can keep the only truly enlightened Cowboys fans there that believe they have a better understanding of what really happens for all things Cowboys
I have visions of the Omega house from Animal House with the hooded robes and paddles. Then a circle jerk to Garrett.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Theebs, who quit posting here. actually met Hostile and filmed him for a documentary he was working on. I would love to see that footage.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Well, OneCoolCustomer from Blogging the boys posted the Cowboys had gotten 233 games out of possible 240 from 1st round picks since 2013.
Hos was quick to correct him.

Screenshot_20180720-095907_Twitter.jpg

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs, who quit posting here. actually met Hostile and filmed him for a documentary he was working on. I would love to see that footage.

Is it a documentary about the psychology of internet trolls and how anonymity makes them feel empowered, thereby providing an escape from the shit storm known as their real life?

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Is it a documentary about the psychology of internet trolls and how anonymity makes them feel empowered, thereby providing an escape from the shit storm known as their real life?
It was probably more about weirdos who get a thrill lying about themselves to get praise from total fucking strangers.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
lol, Hostile posted this gem on his site today.

Hostile said:
Please keep this here. Please do NOT think this is a fait accompli, because it isn't.

Remember the reports of discord in new England between Brady, Kraft, and Belichick?

There is a theory out there that Bellichick bringing up him telling Jerry not to forget about him is going to happen. Yes, I am saying it is quite possible the next Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys is none other than Bill Belichick.

Like Garrett, his contract is up, he only signed a one year extension.

Not saying it will happen. I am saying there is a very real shot it can.

Again, please keep this here. Don't share it on other forums. If it has legs, let them show in other ways than this, because right now this is just a theory.

Since I know it will be asked, yes, I am hearing something about this being discussed among the Jones family.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No One:

Literally No One Ever:

Hostile: *psssst* the dallas cowboys are naturally immune to aids

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
lol, Hostile posted this gem on his site today.

Lol, no way in hell Bill leaves New England, his legacy is there, his system is set up and thriving and will continue as long as he wants to coach. Its absurd to think he'd change teams, especially to go work for a lunatic like jeri jones.

And FYI, get ready to be banned from his little cult, you spy! He apparently has minions lurking here reporting back to him, so your days are numbered. I got banned for spying because I called him a "goofball" here which is ironic because he would have to be spying here to know what I said, lol

oklQrPk.jpg

:lol: :lol:

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
Lol, no way in hell Bill leaves New England, his legacy is there, his system is set up and thriving and will continue as long as he wants to coach. Its absurd to think he'd change teams, especially to go work for a lunatic like jeri jones.

And FYI, get ready to be banned from his little cult, you spy! He apparently has minions lurking here reporting back to him, so your days are numbered. I got banned for spying because I called him a "goofball" here which is ironic because he would have to be spying here to know what I said, lol

oklQrPk.jpg

I could not care less if he banned me. I only go there for laughs these days although quite a few of them have seen the light on Garrett now. Hostile does not even post in Garrett threads now. I reckon that is because he is too embarrassed. I am actually surprised he did not ban a couple of years ago when we had a big fight and I called him out. He simply deleted those post.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Didn't Hostile guarantee a SB under Garrett?

I see him Tweet things from time to time, nothing outrageous.

I still remember when he claimed Twitter was fake.

Irony much?

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score

oklQrPk.jpg

Date the ban will be lfted : Never

Has me rolling.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Didn't Hostile guarantee a SB under Garrett?

I see him Tweet things from time to time, nothing outrageous.

I still remember when he claimed Twitter was fake.

Irony much?

He thinks Twitter is fake cause no one ever pays any attention to him on Twitter.

Top Bottom