dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The BYU FB "story" was interesting.

One of the threads where he talked about it got deleted after I posted I searched the BYU year over year football rosters from when he said he was on the team, but didn't see his name.

Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
He talked down a rabid dog through the phone, I can't recall the details, but he had his friend hold the phone close to the dog and he talked to it to calm it down.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
He also talked me down off a ledge after the '94 Championship Game. Swell guy.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He talked down a rabid dog through the phone, I can't recall the details, but he had his friend hold the phone close to the dog and he talked to it to calm it down.

IIRC somebody started posting that "hello, yes this is dog" pic right about that time in response

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
what triggered this delayed response, did he kick you out of his cult or something?

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
what triggered this delayed response, did he kick you out of his cult or something?

I am a member at his site and he and just about everyone there are assholes. I was never a member of his "cult" but I never had a beef with him personally until he attacked me one too many times on his site. He (and many others there) can't stand a healthy dose of realism when it comes to the Cowboys so I did not get along there. I wasn't banned but I do not go there anymore. He can enjoy his Garrett circle jerk with the other Garrett groupies.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I am a member at his site and he and just about everyone there are assholes. I was never a member of his "cult" but I never had a beef with him personally until he attacked me one too many times on his site. He (and many others there) can't stand a healthy dose of realism when it comes to the Cowboys so I did not get along there. I wasn't banned but I do not go there anymore. He can enjoy his Garrett circle jerk with the other Garrett groupies.

I was referring to his site as a cult, not the people that were "invited" there. Its right in his control freak nature to have a site totally under his control where he can boot anyone at anytime for any real or imagined reason.

He should change the name to GhanasOwn because its drink the cool-aide or you're out!

Trouty

Reaction score
I was referring to his site as a cult, not the people that were "invited" there. Its right in his control freak nature to have a site totally under his control where he can boot anyone at anytime for any real or imagined reason.

He should change the name to GhanasOwn because its drink the cool-aide or you're out!
wuddup, yimy, my boi??!!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
wuddup, yimy, my boi??!!

Hey amigo, long time no see, good to see you back.

You, coach, et al came in here like a hurricane and then *poof* y'all were gone, y'all need to come back and shake this place up, it gets a little quiet around here at times and y'all were entertaining as hell

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score

Nobody could make this stuff up about somebody else so it must be true. He prob believes this stuff if he tells it enough.

Who in their right mind would hold a phone close enough to a rabid dog to hear someone speaking on the other end?

What rabid dog would listen to a phone call?

Talked it down from what?

Top Bottom