Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
What were some of the stories Mike Burke got called on?

If I remember:

Playing for BYU
Posting a pic of action figures he claimed to know (navy seals)

What else?

The offseason sucks, but clowning on Hostile is always fun.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL. This should be good.

There's the one where he foiled a terrorist plot or something I think.

Then there's the one where he told a Hos "story" that was an exact match of a movie plot, and someone in the thread named the movie. I think that thread ended up deleted.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh, was it the Liar Liar story? Where an intruder fell into a home via skylight and sued the homeowners?

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol Yep, that's it.

The time he was on a flight shortly after 9/11 where he stood shoulder-to-shoulder with some special forces dudes and said they weren't letting this plane be attacked... something like that. :lol

There are so many it's easy to forget them all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
There are so many it's easy to forget them all.

Seemed like it was a weekly thing there for a long time, and of course the sheep all fell over believing every word.

There was one time I noted in a thread that I looked at the BYU rosters over a 3 or 4 year period when he said he was there but didn't notice his name, that thread mysteriously disappeared too.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There was one time I noted in a thread that I looked at the BYU rosters over a 3 or 4 year period when he said he was there but didn't notice his name, that thread mysteriously disappeared too.
Makes you wonder if Hostile deleted them himself, or if other mods knew he was full of shit and deleted them to protect him.

Because if the stories were true, why not just let him post the proof?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't leave it up to us, yim. We know you've heard a few, too.

I wish I had some, other than branding me a spy for this place and banning me from his little kingdom, I got nothing other than the usual observations of his humblebrags, massive insecurity, etc but I can't recall any stories.

I guess they were deleted before I got to them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ha, I get that. Most of these I heard second hand myself because all I ever read at the zzzone was the football part, and he usually posted the tall tales in the OT section.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
jumped a police car on his motorbike :rolleyes

Fat_guy_on_a_little_motorcycle.jpeg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I cant stand the guy but SBK (aka Risen Turd at CZ) basically knew all the Hos-lies/stories and had even more outrageous info on him than anyone else. Some of the stuff he told me about was just major LOL

Mid also had a long history with the Hos as I recall.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Its very easy to be a college football playing, Cowboy homering, bar room brawling, football maven, novel writing, war hero/ super hero on the internet. But it even easier to be a complete fraud.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Informed the team that Mason Foster could play inside in a 3-4

Let the team know Ronnell Lewis had off the field issues. They didn't know apparently even though the shittiest of draft sites talked about it

Top Bottom