spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
More like bottom five (at best)

And yes, Linehan is fine. Nothing wrong with him.

We have one of the worst coaching staffs in the league. Marinelli is decent but we could probably be better at DC.

Dream coaches:

HC/OC Sean Payton

DC Rex Ryan

Anyone against that?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We have one of the worst coaching staffs in the league. Marinelli is decent but we could probably be better at DC.

Dream coaches:

HC/OC Sean Payton

DC Rex Ryan

Anyone against that?

Rex Ryan, no fucking thanks

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, so one drive the refs screwed us (that is so dbair) and one we gave the ball away on a stupid turnover.

How is that an argument that our offense was really doing okay?

Was the ref call that wiped out the huge play to T Williams a good call or bad call TE? (I think this is fairly obvious based on the response the league had right?)

We moved the ball up and down the field. We had one scoring opp taken away by a lousy call and another on a great play by one of their defensive guys. I don't think it was a "stupid turnover". It was a killer play, but you have to give their guy credit for making a tremendous read too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Nobody ever said this. But the deal is when he is doubled or when the enemy secondary is rotating to him, he's not the first read whether he is open anyway or not.

Nor should he be. Good offensive teams and good QB's throw elsewhere when they see this. It's something Dak displayed all the time last year. Its something Romo should have done more over the years and he'd have had few turnovers too.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Dream coaches:

HC/OC Sean Payton

DC Rex Ryan

Anyone against that?

Give me..
Head Coach - Jim Harbaugh
Offensive Coordinator - Scott Frost
Defensive Coordinator - Gus Bradley

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nor should he be. Good offensive teams and good QB's throw elsewhere when they see this. It's something Dak displayed all the time last year. Its something Romo should have done more over the years and he'd have had few turnovers too.
Just what I was alluding to in post #15 of the thread. Fewer touches for Dez isn't by Linehan's design, it's better decision making by the QB.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Give me..
Head Coach - Jim Harbaugh
Offensive Coordinator - Scott Frost
Defensive Coordinator - Gus Bradley

If you gave us Harbaugh, I'd still be fine with Linehan and Marinelli. Of course it would be Harbaugh's choice.

Top Bottom