theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is exactly why I hate Jerry being involved in football ops (well this and he doesnt know his ass from his elbow). Instead of being worried about the mostly sorry product on the field the last 25 years, he is worried about catering to, and capturing nano-second attention spans of the millenials. Nut shell of exactly what has been wrong since the mid 90s. But hey, look at all the 21 Y/Os wearing Dak jerseys.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You could have stopped right here.

I am older and hopefully wiser, and feel I need to lay out the reasons why instead of just being emotional like some teenage girl. Besides according to the site there are all kinds of lurkers who dont have the stones to post, cant be bothered to join, or are spies or whatever, and I feel sometimes it is my duty to educate the unwashed. Rule# 1: Life is a giant money grab and NFL owners are near the top of that list. Jerry epitomizes this rule to the detriment of those that really love the team. Jerry is just another money grubbing attention whore who loves Jerry. We love the team.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I know man. I was just kidding. That's why I hate him, too. He acts like he cares about winning when he doesn't at all.

Actually he does, but his definition is winning is his balance sheet and income statement, and those are number one in the league. So in his mind why change anything.

That's why I get so frustrated that the media have been in such ass kissing mode about this team for the last six or seven years. You'd think we were the Patriots by the way most of these jokers portray us.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
They don't care about the Cowboys, Jerry. They care about Dak and Zeke putting up points for their fantasy team.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They don't care about the Cowboys, Jerry. They care about Dak and Zeke putting up points for their fantasy team.

And there is that. Another money making op, thought I read Jerry and Kraft both had money in Draft Kings or their competition, still boils down to money.

Top Bottom