theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TMZ now has video of the DJ writhing in pain on the floor after Zeke punched him. Apparently Zeke broke the guys nose is the latest report

I'd be shocked if the guy that got his beak busted was remotely in the same universe as Zeke physically. It is always that way with athletes and their beat down victims.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Still want to see more details. I doubt Zeke just put the beat down on the guy with absolutely zero provocation. There are some blurbs out there that said the guy was groping Zeke's date or something.

It may well turn out that it's something that a smarter guy might have just walked away from, but we still don't know what happened.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
TMZ now has video of the DJ writhing in pain on the floor after Zeke punched him. Apparently Zeke broke the guys nose is the latest report

Might have been deserved, we don't know yet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
David Goins‏Verified account
@dgoins

NEW: friend of victim told DPD Zeke Elliott was at bar, but not near his buddy when they found him on the floor w/broken nose

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if the guy deserved it or not. Zeke is a Cowboy now and needs to understand the spotlight that he is under

Let's see, he's been in the league for what is it now? 14 month or so?

So far he has had a domestic violence charge that he is still under investigation for

He pulled a chicks shirt up exposing her breasts

Now he got into a fight and broke some guys nose at a club

He's been involved in two auto accidents

Plus he was caught in a weed dispensary, while not illegal it was still a dumb decision on his part

All in a little over one year

He needs a 24/7 baby sitter/life coach

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I saw a conflicting report where the eyewitness said "it was that running back from Dallas who hit him"

So who knows what really happened at this point

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, regardless of guilt or whatever - it is clear we just need to run this rented mule into the ground with 30-plus carries a game, wear him the fuck out and DO NOT EVER CONSIDER A BIG MONEY CONTRACT FOR HIM and plan on drafting another rented mule in a couple of years.

BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HE IS JUST FUCKING STUPID.

Amirite?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So, regardless of guilt or whatever - it is clear we just need to run this rented mule into the ground with 30-plus carries a game, wear him the fuck out and DO NOT EVER CONSIDER A BIG MONEY CONTRACT FOR HIM and plan on drafting another rented mule in a couple of years.

Amirite?

I read speculation during the season last year that he was a long shot for a second contract. I say take advantage of that rookie contract with the 5th year option and run him into the ground. As far as his intelligence goes, hard to see him performing surgery or splitting atoms in the future.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I read speculation during the season last year that he was a long shot for a second contract. I say take advantage of that rookie contract with the 5th year option and run him into the ground. As far as his intelligence goes, hard to see him performing surgery or splitting atoms in the future.
No matter what else, WE DO NOT GIVE HIM A BIG CONTRACT, EVER.

Let's not reward stupidity. i don't give a shit what he does on the field. Let him do that all under the rookie deal and let some other dumb sumbitch pay him huge after that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Amirite?

That is 100% what I was thinking! Every time he's in the game run him into the fucking ground. No joke I would give him 35-30 carries a game and 10+ targets a game in the passing game. Wear his ass out. Then when his rookie deal is up go draft another one. This guy needs to be close to 400 carries for the season. Get absolutely everything you can out of him. I've actually met him and he's a cool guy but the NFL is a business and he can't be trusted. Get everything you can out of him while he's cheap.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

Let's not reward stupidity. i don't give a shit what he does on the field. Let him do that all under the rookie deal and let some other dumb sumbitch pay him huge after that.

I'd run the fuck out of him and once his stock is higher in year 3 or 4 of his contract I'd trade him.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

I am looking less at the stupidity factor and more statistics. Statistically speaking the average carer of a running back is like 3.5 years, so if you get 5 good years out of him, count your blessings, dont pay him and move on.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think we're losing sight of the really important issue here - what's the latest news regarding Lucky Whitehead's dog?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ffc590df5b906bbc5c9a611f3deaac7e.png

Apparently the investigation into the bar fight is over and Zeke won't be charged

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
True

But with zero ppl available to interview about what happened this investigation will go nowhere

Even the original guy who "claimed" to see Zeke throw the punch has disappeared and his Twitter account deleted

Maybe Jerry got his check book out quick enough to actually make this one totally go away

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Maybe Jerry got his check book out quick enough to actually make this one totally go away

That's exactly what happened. Jerry money whipped the hell out of that DJ and the "witnesses".

Top Bottom