Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I scrolled back for 15 minutes on my FB feed and finally gave up

But I found it here using da google machine. It was leaked by TMZ

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So now new texts between the accuser and her Freind have surfaced where it shows Thompson discussing using a sex tape of Zeke and her to blackmail Zeke for $10k-$20k

"Exhibits accompanying the NFL’s report also included the exact exchange between Thompson and her friend, which took place on Sept. 21, 2016. The exchange was obtained by the NFL via a forensic sweep of Thompson’s phone, which was provided to investigators. The exact exchange was noted as Exhibit 74 in the NFL’s appendix accompanying the 160-page report. It is as follows:

[Thompson]: What if I sold mine and Ezekiel’s sex videos

[Friend]: We’d all be millionaires

[Friend]: We could black mail him w that

[Thompson]: I want to bro

[Friend]: Let’s do it

[Thompson]: Scared

[Friend]: Shit

[Friend]: Id be like look give me 10k or I’ll just sell our sex videos for the same amount flat

[Friend]: Me and my friends tryna go on vacation and get boob jobs

(the report notes a pair of blank texts)

[Thompson]: 10k Bitch I want 20k

[Thompson]: Go big or go home

[Friend]: That’s fine too

[Friend]: Like what"

When contacted for a statement, the accuser's friend refused to expound on regarding the exchange.

“I have literally no comment on that,” said the friend. “I already spoke to somebody about that. It was an investigator. It was like, someone working for the NFL. It was like years ago, so I don’t even remember what I said.”

247Sports

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously, just about everyone associated with the NFL office and anyone that had something to do with their bogus investigation should be fired. You cant make this stuff up.

NFL accuses NFLPA of shaming Ezekiel Elliott’s accuser

Posted by Darin Gantt on August 16, 2017, 1:03 PM EDT

The NFL is firing back at what they consider victim-blaming in the case of Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott.

The league just put out a statement from executive vice president of communications Joe Lockhart which pointed the blame directly at the players union for spreading the information.

“Over the past few days we’ve received multiple reports of the NFLPA spreading derogatory information to the media about the victim in Ezekiel Elliott discipline case,” the statement read. “It’s a common tactic to attempt to prove the innocence of the accused by discrediting the victim — in this case Ms. Thompson — when coming forward to report such abuse. Common or not, these tactics are shameful. Efforts to shame and blame victims are often what prevent people from coming forward to report violence and/or seek help in the first place.”

It’s a pretty bold move for the league to lay claim to the high ground, and to directly implicate the NFLPA in the process, by suggesting they’re the source of such reports as the one which portrayed Tiffany Thompson as extorting Elliott with a sex tape.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And since when is reporting facts such as her discussing blackmailing Zeke with her friend shaming her?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the NFLPA fires back in minutes

712a6379a1901b1806e1ce284bc8ca9f.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. This is getting ugly really quickly. Shame on the NFL for bringing out the victim card. If anything is pretty evident, this lady is not a "victim." Much of this is a result of her greed and attempts at revenge. She gives the real victims of domestic abuse a bad name.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is going to turn into a monkey flinging shit contest real quickly

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I get the feeling the NFL has something damaging to Zeke that hasn't been released. He better not be lying because if he goes to court and he's hiding something, he's going to either have to do an about face or perjure himself. Seems hard for him to justify pleading the fifth if this appeal gets taken to court

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I get the feeling the NFL has something damaging to Zeke that hasn't been released. He better not be lying because if he goes to court and he's hiding something, he's going to either have to do an about face or perjure himself. Seems hard for him to justify pleading the fifth if this appeal gets taken to court

Yeah, I don't get that feeling.

I do get the feeling that words like corrupt, bias and incompetent seem to fit here though.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I get the feeling that the NFL sees how they totally fucked up the Ray Rice and Josh Brown cases and are trying to correct those mistakes by completely by down hard on Zeke. The problem is that Rice and Brown were CLEARLY guilty and that's not the case with Zeke. So once again they totally fucked this case up too and are now trying to throw shade on the Players Union for exposing them on this case.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
you gotta be shittin' me? For realz?

I really don't know how any level headed person could think otherwise.

I am not saying he did or didn't hit her or something, but there's enough garbage on her that's pretty much all been factually proven to make me believe she is lying about too much of it to give her any shred of credibility.

The other issue is we know from sworn testimony that she DID get beat up in a bar fight with another woman. Combine that with all the extortion and threats from her end, and this sure seems like a psycho bitch gone mad case to me.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFLPA’s Lorenzo Alexander calls NFL statement on Ezekiel Elliott “appalling”

Posted by Michael David Smith on August 17, 2017, 8:11 AM EDT

“It’s really appalling,” Alexander said on PFT Live. “We’re about representing our players at the end of the day and making sure they’re getting a fair and just trial whenever they’re going through anything with management.”
Alexander said he is “not comfortable at all” with the NFL’s disciplinary system.

“Things are not fair or consistent. They’re really all over the place,” Alexander said. “You can have two players do the same exact thing and get two different punishments.”

And although Elliott has the right to appeal, that appeal will be heard by former NFL employee Harold Henderson, whom Alexander doesn’t trust to be neutral. Although Henderson is no longer an NFL employee, he’s routinely paid by the NFL to handle appeals cases, with 87 such cases from 2008 to 2014.

“He’s in house. He’s an NFL employee. And obviously he works for Roger Goodell and they’re going to talk about it and come out to the same decision. He’s just passing the buck who’s going to oversee the case. We feel the same whether it’s Roger or Mr. Henderson doing the hearing,” Alexander said.

Henderson is supposed to be neutral, but the union has no faith that he is — and no faith in the process that got Elliott suspended.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Letter:
"During the early morning hours of July 21, 2016, there was an altercation at the Canvasback Lane apartment in which you used physical force that caused injuries to Ms. Thompson's face, neck, arms, knee and hips..."

According to the affidavit of Alvarez Jackson, EE checked into the Carriage House at 29 West Third Avenue from 07/20 - 07/22. Confirmed by multiple witnesses testimonies.

Top Bottom