ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I hear you guys on all the red flags, but this is a very mediocre, unheralded rookie QB making his first start for the worst team in the NFL.

I think it's more likely he makes some terrible mistakes and we win easily than that we somehow lose.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I hear you guys on all the red flags, but this is a very mediocre, unheralded rookie QB making his first start for the worst team in the NFL.

I think it's more likely he makes some terrible mistakes and we win easily than that we somehow lose.

Our Rookie corners might even get an INT

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We will know for certain with the 9er game. It's a tri-fecta of terror for Dallas. SF is winless, has a rookie coach, and rookie QB making his first start. Perfect storm for embarrassing ourselves. A loss here, and I can't see much better than 5-11 overall, but 3-13 would be more poetic.

Add to that of Garrett's record of coming off of buys.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

That almost never happens vs this defense though. it's been 3+ games since we got a turnover.

If you count preseason we've played 9 games and have 2 picks.

You really couldn't come up with a better defensive coaching staff/scheme to have your rookie QB debut in.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I guess late today we could learn whether Zeke will be available for remainder of season. Huge for us obviously if he wins today.

With him in the lineup we have a realistic shot to get to 10-6 or maybe 11-5 and make the playoffs. If he has to miss 6 games starting this week against the schedule we have, we might be hard pressed to find more than 1 or 2 wins and be out of it when he returns.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kate Hairopoulos

@khairopoulos
There's no phones allowed in Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse so Zeke updates will come asap after hearing this afternoon.
12:39 PM - Oct 30, 2017 · Thurgood Marshall US Courthouse

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I guess late today we could learn whether Zeke will be available for remainder of season. Huge for us obviously if he wins today.

With him in the lineup we have a realistic shot to get to 10-6 or maybe 11-5 and make the playoffs. If he has to miss 6 games starting this week against the schedule we have, we might be hard pressed to find more than 1 or 2 wins and be out of it when he returns.

We will be lucky to get one or two more wins even with Zeke playing the rest of the season

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Might be a bad omen here. The answer seems obvious, the fact that she isn't seeing the obvious means she might be already siding somewhat with Goodell and Friel.

Pete Brush @PeteBrush
"I'm trying to understand what this conspiracy entails," Judge Failla presses Kessler on assertion that case against Zeke is a conspiracy

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pete Brush‏*
@PeteBrush

More
Judge Failla gives her standard warning not to read too much into her questions. Asks sides to keep bombast to a minimum despite "passion"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pete Brush @PeteBrush
You don't have to find a conspiracy, Kessler says. I'm not sure I can, Failla says. She is not impressed with the Zeke conspiracy allegation

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Frank Cawley @Frank_Cawley
Classic case of assuming a higher burden than necessary. No need to prove a conspiracy. Stick to what you have to show to win and no more.
https://
twitter.com/petebrush/stat
us/925112473740632065*

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Pash @TheAmir
Everyone keep calm about this question. Remember fundamental fairness standard. Also Judge herself said not to read into her questions.
https://
twitter.com/petebrush/stat
us/925112473740632065*

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Might be a bad omen here. The answer seems obvious, the fact that she isn't seeing the obvious means she might be already siding somewhat with Goodell and Friel.

yep, looks like the yankee bitch is about to deliver the ban hammer

Top Bottom