Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently the Gov of PR has a different opinion than yours or the bash Trump liberal media. If u get past the liberal media who want to do nothing but bash Trump you would see that plenty of help has been sent to PR.

No shit Red. I guess people will just look for anything to bash the US or the this President. I mean, that place was a mess before the hurricane. Corruption is rampant and the electric company and the grid is a disgrace.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
No shit Red. I guess people will just look for anything to bash the US or the this President. I mean, that place was a mess before the hurricane. Corruption is rampant and the electric company and the grid is a disgrace.

But for libtards everywhere its a great opportunity to bash Trump. Facts dont matter.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ladies, please. Presidential politics in the off-topic area. This thread is about our little bitch Zeke.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Absolutely!
Like I said, Zeke will serve his suspension for one of those seasons so in Jerry’s mind Garrett will get a pass for that season and it won’t count against him

Doubt it. Because when Rom9o got hurt asnd the Cowboys finished 4-12 --- and we ended up with Zeke and Dak the following year, Jerry had asked when does the coaching come into play? Why wasn't the team coached up after Romo went down? Jerry asked this. Wrong people to ask.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doubt it. Because when Rom9o got hurt asnd the Cowboys finished 4-12 --- and we ended up with Zeke and Dak the following year, Jerry had asked when does the coaching come into play? Why wasn't the team coached up after Romo went down? Jerry asked this. Wrong people to ask.

huh?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

And yet Garrett is still the HC
Hmm...

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
ee5a5c292be7b3ec92aebcf21e0f560a.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If they lay an egg in SF he should just serve the suspension. We have already seen this movie 22 times and know how it ends.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If they lay an egg in SF he should just serve the suspension. We have already seen this movie 22 times and know how it ends.

So it’s basically time to start looking at some of the best defenders in college football isn’t it. There’s a chance they could end up with a top 10 pick.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
So it’s basically time to start looking at some of the best defenders in college football isn’t it. There’s a chance they could end up with a top 10 pick.

Funny you should mention that. Saw if the season ended today where the Cowboys would end up drafting, number 10 based on strength of schedule. Honestly I expect no worse than top 15 but I dont necessarily expect them to draft defense in the first round, lets remember who the GM is and how he loves selling tickets and gear. Hint offense sells even when your defense resembles a spaghetti strainer.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that. Saw if the season ended today where the Cowboys would end up drafting, number 10 based on strength of schedule. Honestly I expect no worse than top 15 but I dont necessarily expect them to draft defense in the first round, lets remember who the GM is and how he loves selling tickets and gear. Hint offense sells even when your defense resembles a spaghetti strainer.

Yea I wouldn’t put it past him to draft an offensive guy. I’m putting faith in Will McClay and Stephen being able to overruling him again. Whoever the best player in the front 7 is on the board, take him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Worse

We will go 8-8 and end up with a mid to late round pick

Reaction score
That's pretty optimistic, all things considered.

We will know for certain with the 9er game. It's a tri-fecta of terror for Dallas. SF is winless, has a rookie coach, and rookie QB making his first start. Perfect storm for embarrassing ourselves. A loss here, and I can't see much better than 5-11 overall, but 3-13 would be more poetic.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We will know for certain with the 9er game. It's a tri-fecta of terror for Dallas. SF is winless, has a rookie coach, and rookie QB making his first start. Perfect storm for embarrassing ourselves. A loss here, and I can't see much better than 5-11 overall, but 3-13 would be more poetic.

plus an extra bye week to prepare, expect them to come out flat as hell at a minimum

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

If we win it's still very optimistic to be expecting a 8-8 finish.

Top Bottom