Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is true

I’d rather him serve it this season when it looks like we don’t stand a chance at winning in the post season (let alone making it there in the first place)

Instead of having it start next season when we might actually be in a better place with our defense

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yup. Serve the suspension now, harpoon this soon to be shitty season. It'll spare us a whole, bunch of heartache.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently if he's shouldered with another domestic violence allegation, his career is done for. Hope he becomes a hermit and embraces celibacy.

Bbgun will give him tips on the latter.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dallas cowboys season after this week:

3A2EDBC5-968C-4843-B10F-76D6E774F632.jpeg

Bright side...thinking about the draft!!

Brighter side...maybe jerry will finally can garretts stupid ass. Hoping he wont wait until the end of the season either (check out the cowboys next 6 games).

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
If Zeke actually serves a 6 game suspension Jerry has his excuse to keep the Red Clown.

Reaction score
Get it over with, and tank. I'd fake a hamstring injury to Dak, and sit him out to. somehow, it will just "linger" so Dak is out for the rest of the year. *nod* *wink* Go ahead and start Hellen Moore so we can go 2-14, and get a top 3 pick. Dump some contracts.

I'd include a complete coaching sweep out, but I have my doubts that even Marinelli gets fired, let alone Garrett.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

View attachment 3885

Brighter side...maybe jerry will finally can garretts stupid ass. Hoping he wont wait until the end of the season either (check out the cowboys next 6 games).

No. Because they will use this suspension as an excuse

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If we really want to tank this season I’ll start to wear my Dez jersey on game day. I wore that unlucky POS all year in 2015 when we went 4-12

That will pretty much guarantee us a top five pick in next years draft. LOLF

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
30000195c89f1733817f6d98b9b7b454.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's kind of dumb and simplistic thinking actually - it's not at all like he was all that effective all year, he wasn't. Hesitant, non-aggressive, nothing at all like he was last year. Hell, I think having him out actually could improve our offense. How can it hurt? He wasn't doing shit really.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The NFLPA is still going to file an appeal to try and get an injunction to hold the suspension. At least that’s what I heard so it’s not set in stone yet that he’s suspended immediately. I’m with you guys though, just serve it now. This season is going nowhere fast. Zeke is clearly distracted by this whole thing and hasn’t looked like himself. Just get the shit over with.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's kind of dumb and simplistic thinking actually - it's not at all like he was all that effective all year, he wasn't. Hesitant, non-aggressive, nothing at all like he was last year. Hell, I think having him out actually could improve our offense. How can it hurt? He wasn't doing shit really.

LOL
we haven’t been able to run the ball for shit with Zeke

And you think it’s going to get better without him?

That’s cute!

Zeke ain’t the problem. Our running game will get worse without Zeke

And yes I know, that’s saying a lot

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
LOL
we haven’t been able to run the ball for shit with Zeke

And you think it’s going to get better without him?

That’s cute!

Zeke ain’t the problem. Our running game will get worse without Zeke

And yes I know, that’s saying a lot

Effort means a lot. Zeke really hasn't been trying very hard. You'll understand ONLY if Ginger doesn't think like you, and just gives up on the run. If he will fucking insist on running the ball, we have serviceable backs who can do as well if not better than the half effort we've seen from Zeke this year.

You're falling into the same idiotic trap you did with Dez.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

View attachment 3885

One of the things that Jerry fears is for the Cowboys to be made irrelevant. And it's because of that fear, he will eventually can Garrett. People, the way this season is playing out is possibly a good thing: Cowboys finish with a losing season. Because in going in year 8 of Garrett, he has demonstrated that he cannot put together consecutive winning seasons. It was almost assured that when the Cowboys have a down year, they rebound the following year. I don't that happens anymore. A losing season this year, followed by another one next year... yeah, I'd wager that Garrett will be gone. He's more likely to have consecutive losing seasons before consecutive winning seasons.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke’s suspension is his free pass this year

Or if it happens next year then it’s his free pass next year

If we went 4-12 again this season Garrett’s job would still be secure

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Notice how Green Bay was missing a ton of people and they didn't just quit? How they managed to still beat us with a third string tailback plus decimated OL and defense? Even Nelson didn't play that last drive.

But in Cowboysland we just give up and cite our excuses at the first sign of adversity, and many fans let Jerry, Jason, and Stephen get away with it. I'll never understand that.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Notice how Green Bay was missing a ton of people and they didn't just quit? How they managed to still beat us with a third string tailback plus decimated OL and defense? Even Nelson didn't play that last drive.

But in Cowboysland we just give up and cite our excuses at the first sign of adversity, and many fans let Jerry, Jason, and Stephen get away with it. I'll never understand that.
But, "Fight Scratch Claw!" and "Moral Victory."

Get with the program.

Top Bottom