Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The one thing I did notice is Cooper Rush looked better than Moore
It's night and day. Most clear cut difference I've seen in a long time between backup quarterbacks.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Goff and Gurley are dominating the Raiders right now.

Think about that.

I kinda like the Raiders but havent bought into the hype. I dont think their defense is any better than the Cowboys which would be somewhere in the 15 to 20 range. IE: not near good enough to much damage.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I thought he was asking about businesses. I live near White Rock Lake and don't have to get out too far away from this area but I can't remember the last time I saw cowboy stuff in a business that wasn't a sports bar or a Kroger

I live in the Coppell/Las Colinas area but grew up in the Pleasant Grove/Mesquite area and pretty much every store in both areas has some type of Cowboys paraphernalia. Obviously the sports bars and Cowboy sponsors like Kroger will have more paraphernalia than most other businesses but there are quite a few Cowboy fans in the areas of Dallas that I live and grew up in.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I kinda like the Raiders but havent bought into the hype. I dont think their defense is any better than the Cowboys which would be somewhere in the 15 to 20 range. IE: not near good enough to much damage.

Barring any major injuries they will beat the Pats to go to the SB this year

Just my two cents

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Dak and the # 1 offense looked pretty good. Moore hasn't shown me shit.
As for the Raiders, I like that team.But it's preseason. Has NE won a game yet?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yeah he has to be in trouble, as in almost a lock NOT to make the team. It's just wasting a spot.

I get he's like another coach out there. So make him a coach then. There's no limit on how many or how much you pay a coaching staff. Find him a role.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I live in the Coppell/Las Colinas area but grew up in the Pleasant Grove/Mesquite area and pretty much every store in both areas has some type of Cowboys paraphernalia. Obviously the sports bars and Cowboy sponsors like Kroger will have more paraphernalia than most other businesses but there are quite a few Cowboy fans in the areas of Dallas that I live and grew up in.

that's cool, I don't get out of my area too much so maybe its just something don't see around here

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn fucking tragedy if we lost one of these guys at the expense of keeping Kellen Moore and/or McFadden

Cowboys Nation @CowboysNation
Last tweet of the night: The Cowboys will not be able to keep Cooper Rush AND Rico Gathers AND Noah Brown. Sorry.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Kellen Moore must give the best blowjobs ever because there is no other logical reason why he is still on the team!

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kellen Moore must give the best blowjobs ever because there is no other logical reason why he is still on the team!

Well he is quite small so I bet he fits discreetly under Jones' desk.

Reaction score
Yeah he has to be in trouble, as in almost a lock NOT to make the team. It's just wasting a spot.

I get he's like another coach out there. So make him a coach then. There's no limit on how many or how much you pay a coaching staff. Find him a role.

He can have Wade Wilson's job. Is he even still here, or do the Cowboys just roll without a QB coach these days?

Top Bottom