theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's really over there. I read it. And more than one idiotZoner suggested it too.

The cumulative IQ of the place seems to go down over there on a daily basis as the place becomes more cult like, probably due to the continued daily efforts to curtail negativity and discouraging free thought. BTW how come every time I look there are hundreds of people browsing this sight and like seven people who post here?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A 8-8 finish is coming... You can already FEEL it.

I kind of do. Not really excited about this season. The one good thing that it would reveal is that after 7 years of coaching, Garrett would still not have had consecutive winning seasons.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What happened to Midswat?
Wasn't it because Dooms pinned the Jaylon Smith thread?
He basically went nuts over the "Jerry Jones Deathwatch" thread being stuck to the top of the forum, and chose to express his anger by vandalizing the thread with 50 or so flood posts. When those were deleted he claimed "Nazi" and split. He is not banned or in any way restricted from returning.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
BTW how come every time I look there are hundreds of people browsing this sight
Most of it isn't people, it's search engine bots. In the full version, viewed from a PC, it's detailed.
Activity Tracker
Currently Active Users

There are currently 459 users online. 17 members and 442 guests

Most users ever online was 5,172, 03-29-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Doomsday, bbgun, cockstrong, dbair1967, Deadboy, English Cowboy, icup, LAZARUS_LOGAN, MrB, peplaw06, Scot, Sheik, theoneandonly, ThoughtExperiment*, topolski18, VTA, ZeroClub

Total guests that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 893

The most guests online over 24 hours was 6,637, 09-02-2015 at 01:35 PM.

Visitors (394), Logged In (5), Majestics MJ12bot Spiders (21), AhrefsBot Spiders (357), Seznam screenshot-generator 2.1 Spiders (9), Yandex Bot Spiders (31), Exabot Spiders (1), IstellaBot Spiders (2), Baidu Spiders (61), Google Spiders (5), DotBot Spiders (1), 360Spider Spiders (4), Sogou web spider Spiders (1), Yahoo! Slurp Spiders (1)

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 26

bbgun, bikerburton, Bluenoser, CATCH17, cockstrong, dbair1967, Deadboy, Dericsh, Dodger12, Doomsday, English Cowboy, icup, LAZARUS_LOGAN, lons, MrB, NoMoRedJ, Omegasupreme, peplaw06, Scot, Sheik, theoneandonly, ThoughtExperiment*, topolski18, VTA, yimyammer, ZeroClub

Dallas Cowboys Universe - Powered by Dallas Cowboys Fans Statistics

Threads
Members

Welcome to our newest member, spiderfan_MJ

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The one good thing that it would reveal is that after 7 years of coaching, Garrett would still not have had consecutive winning seasons.

Unfortunately he would still be here in 2018. One of the beat writers said it would have to 3-5 win season for Garrett to get sacked because Jerry is comfortable with him. 3-5 win season would take a slew of injuries there by justifying his return in the circular reasoning of the FO. Apparently Jerry slept through the season where Cassel won 11 games in NE, you know where coaching actually has a stake in the outcome of games.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
He basically went nuts over the "Jerry Jones Deathwatch" thread being stuck to the top of the forum, and chose to express his anger by vandalizing the thread with 50 or so flood posts. When those were deleted he claimed "Nazi" and split. He is not banned or in any way restricted from returning.
I wonder if he still lurks, what do ya reckon?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to read any tweets about who is 'killing it' in training camp or how so-and-so made a great play in practice. Sorry, I'm not eating the cheese. Last year I remember reading about how Deji Alotoye hadn't allowed a TD reception all camp. Then he got continually burned by Houston's 3rd string receivers in the last preseason game and he was gone.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I can't be bothered to read any tweets about who is 'killing it' in training camp or how so-and-so made a great play in practice. Sorry, I'm not eating the cheese. Last year I remember reading about how Deji Alotoye hadn't allowed a TD reception all camp. Then he got continually burned by Houston's 3rd string receivers in the last preseason game and he was gone.
Thank you. I learned years ago that camp reports are about 95% bunk.

If everyone raves about a player the entire few weeks, then yes, he probably has something. But learning anything off a couple of tweeted videos of single plays? Proclamations off what sportswriters see when they barely know what they're looking at? Naw.

And I have to add, the reports if anything seem to have gotten more homeristic the last few years. The DMN is barely distinguishable from DC.com anymore.

Last edited:

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

lol, people axe so cray-cray on the internets

I'd like to see people act like this in person, would be nonstop lulz

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Unfortunately he would still be here in 2018. One of the beat writers said it would have to 3-5 win season for Garrett to get sacked because Jerry is comfortable with him. 3-5 win season would take a slew of injuries there by justifying his return in the circular reasoning of the FO. Apparently Jerry slept through the season where Cassel won 11 games in NE, you know where coaching actually has a stake in the outcome of games.

We had a 4-12 season neither he nor Linehan was canned. I feel like if Garrett is canned, it will be random and none of us will expect it.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully it's a totally unfounded worry and Dak's native respect for the ball permeates everything he does and cannot be coached out of him. Despite the best efforts of the Red Scare.

That appears to be the case

When he needs to get the ball to a defensive player he refuses to throw it to them. He considers that an INT. He will roll the ball on the ground to anyone not on his offense. Including the defensive coaches. Ball security is bred deep into him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6689ec4b282adb047599346920fabed2.jpg

Sooooo.....
This just happened

Top Bottom