Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently Lucky is thinking about filing a lawsuit against the Cowboys. lol
d9368b972de92fa3e4efc82ff3fce972.jpg

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Apparently Lucky is thinking about filing a lawsuit against the Cowboys.
He should be thinking of suing the police agency who misidentified him. There's no excuse for that today.

Reaction score
Oh snap...

Dude hasn't seen his own dick in decades. But "everywhere he looks" there are fans who are thrilled with that presser? Says more about the sunshine pumping echo chambers you frequent than the "real fans." Tha fuck outta here.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He should be thinking of suing the police agency who misidentified him. There's no excuse for that today.

It sounds like a case of stolen identity to me as opposed to a police screw up.

Either way Jerry is worth a shit ton more than a Virginia police department

I'd sue Jerry too instead of the P.D.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Apparently Lucky is thinking about filing a lawsuit against the Cowboys. lol
d9368b972de92fa3e4efc82ff3fce972.jpg

I completely understand why he's pissed. I'd be pissed too. However he doesn't really have a case. As idiotic as Red is he never claimed this arrest was the reason they canned him. He said it was due to an accumulation of things over a period of time.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, Whitehead will have zero success suing the team over this. Nobody is guaranteed employment in the NFL and a player can be released at any time for any reason by a team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I just saw an initial report that the rookie Jordon Lewis was found not guilty by the jury

Has anyone else seen a report on this?

Yep, apparently a pillow fight doesn't qualify as domestic violence after all.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Because we really didn't have anybody better. Now we clearly do.

Again he had a history of fuckups and was a fringe player at best. Who cares if he was cut to "make a statement"??? He needed to be gone and now he is. He was a progress stopper.

That said, your idiot HC didn't make the call on that anyway. That's one of the big objections I have with your flawed thinking on this.

So now we "clearly" have someone better so he was released? That's your argument? How would you or I know if a 4th round rookie who hasn't seen a snap is clearly better? And you think Lucky Whitehead is a progress stopper? Please stop David. Really, just stop.

No one cares about Whitehead. But I do care about who the HC of this team is. I do care when he fucks up on the field or leading this team. If Whitehead would have been cut for being late or missing the team charter or whatever else his dumbass did when he was here, no one would give a shit.

Red Idiot tried to have his Jimmy/Roper moment and he fucked that up, just like he does most anything coaching related.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now we "clearly" have someone better so he was released? That's your argument? How would you or I know if a 4th round rookie who hasn't seen a snap is clearly better? And you think Lucky Whitehead is a progress stopper? Please stop David. Really, just stop.

Dude, really? That guy we picked in the 4th rd is a real WR who also had like 8 punt returns for TD's at a major college football program. Whitehead being on the roster takes training camp snaps away from him and others who need the reps as well.

But yeah, saying we have a better option now than we had the previous two years is a legit argument. WE DO.

No one cares about Whitehead. But I do care about who the HC of this team is. I do care when he fucks up on the field or leading this team. If Whitehead would have been cut for being late or missing the team charter or whatever else his dumbass did when he was here, no one would give a shit.

Red Idiot tried to have his Jimmy/Roper moment and he fucked that up, just like he does most anything coaching related.

Red Idiot didn't make this call, that's part of my problem with your entire stance on this. You have said numerous times yourself he does nothing here. he wasn't trying to have any moment. He did what he was told.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Some libtard woman at ESPN demanding Goodell and NFL owners explain Colin Kapernick situation.

JFC

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Some libtard woman at ESPN demanding Goodell and NFL owners explain Colin Kapernick situation.

JFC

If Krapernick could play he'd have a job. Have any of these idiots watched him play since Harbaugh left the Bay? He's garbage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Krapernick could play he'd have a job. Have any of these idiots watched him play since Harbaugh left the Bay? He's garbage.

That doesn't matter, doesn't support their political agenda

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dude, really? That guy we picked in the 4th rd is a real WR who also had like 8 punt returns for TD's at a major college football program. Whitehead being on the roster takes training camp snaps away from him and others who need the reps as well.

But yeah, saying we have a better option now than we had the previous two years is a legit argument. WE DO.

Red Idiot didn't make this call, that's part of my problem with your entire stance on this. You have said numerous times yourself he does nothing here. he wasn't trying to have any moment. He did what he was told.

You forget Skyler Green who was probably more accomplished than Switzer and LSU is a bigger program where football is concerned.

The Red Idiot is the one who spoke with Lucky and the one who said he didn't believe him. He's still the coach. He's still the messenger. And you know what. I couldn't give two shits about Whitehead if the guy could coach. But he's lost at that as well.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

He doesn't have a job for the same reason Micheal Richards couldn't get a job, Mel Gibson couldn't get a job, or Kathy Griffin not being able to find work. You're entitled to free, offensive speech, but others are not obligated to be associated with that controversial, polarizing speech.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He doesn't have a job for the same reason Micheal Richards couldn't get a job, Mel Gibson couldn't get a job, or Kathy Griffin not being able to find work. You're entitled to free, offensive speech, but others are not obligated to be associated with that controversial, polarizing speech.
Except, if he could PLAY his "offensive speech" wouldn't matter. He is out of a job because he can't play worth a shit.

Top Bottom