Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So far it sounds like the only player worth watching that will actually be in the game tomorrow is Jaylon Smith. Everyone else is injured or not playing

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So far it sounds like the only player worth watching that will actually be in the game tomorrow is Jaylon Smith. Everyone else is injured or not playing
The "dress rehearsal" is coming though.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Prescott and most of the starting offense are playing. I think Zeke might be the only starter out.

Defensively it'll be the first time we see some of the regulars as well, like Maliek Collins, Paea (who appears to be winning NT job), Sean Lee, Demarcus Lawrence, Mayowa. Also want to see if Taco builds on what he started last week in LA, by all accounts he had another really good week of practice.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that most of our starters were out with some form of minor injury or another

The two things I really want to see if Jaylon and Switzers performance. I will miss both of them. My flight leaves at 4:30pm so my hope is that I will be able to catch the first couple of series when we board the plane at 4pm and are waiting to be cleared for take off

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
No game for me either. PC died and new one won't arrive until Monday. Enjoy that gay cruise, Scot. We don't judge people around here.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No game for me either. PC died and new one won't arrive until Monday. Enjoy that gay cruise, Scot. We don't judge people around here.

Bullshit. You've judged dbair and Bob. I'm not defending Scott or his gay cruise, but I'm just keeping it real.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys that live in Texas

When I was in Seattle two weeks ago I noticed that damn near every business and Resturant had Seahawk gear displayed in their businesses. Plus there are giant 12th man flags around town. They seem to take their team seriously up there. Even the smallest little dive coffee shop has a framed signed jersey on display. They certainty are proud of their team.

I never see Rams or Charger shit anywhere here in L.A.

Granted they have only been back for one season but I would expect to start to see some Rams shit around town. Maybe it's because they have sucked for so long and the Seahawks have won recently

My question is this, is it like that in Dallas? Is there Cowboy gear posted up in businesses around town? Or is Seattle the anomaly with how strongly they support their team? Because I can't remember seeing this type of support anywhere else I've visited.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
My question is this, is it like that in Dallas? Is there Cowboy gear posted up in businesses around town?

I rarely see any gear posted in businesses. If and when you see it, its likely to me a small mom and pop

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I rarely see any gear posted in businesses. If and when you see it, its likely to me a small mom and pop

That surprises me

With the history of the Cowboys I would have expected businesses to have gear from the 70's and 90's on the walls

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Any word on T. Smith playing?

I can't see them being stupid enough to keep Dak in for more than a series or so if he's not playing

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
To watch a mere pre-season game and incur a big bar tab? Lordy.

Naw

One beer and all the starters will be done for the night. No need to watch much past the first two series lol

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Any word on T. Smith playing?

I can't see them being stupid enough to keep Dak in for more than a series or so if he's not playing

Supposed to be playing. I think the only offensive starter they said probably wouldn't play was Zeke

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I put the over/under for most starters at... oh... five plays.

I bet they get the 1st quarter, so maybe two series.

I think the only way they play more is if they stink on first couple of drives and show they need serious work. If they move ball up and down field and/or score once or twice, it might be a short night.

Top Bottom