yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
In his porime, Jason Witten was the best all-around TE in the game. He excelled in pass catching as well as blocking. When Witten entered the league, he was not that great of a blocker. Parcells put him with Dan Campbell, and he soon evolved into a much better blocker. When Bennett came into the league he was much further along in blocking than when Witten came into the league.

porime time.jpg

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboy roster moves today:

Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer*
The Dallas Cowboys waived/injured TE Connor Hamlett and waived OL Ruben Carter, WR Javontee Herndon and LB Lucas Wacha. The club signed CB Dejaun Butler, CB John Green, TE M.J. McFarland and WR Corey Washington.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7ed10657ea833ecbe20afd674b24942b.jpg

I'm "typically" not one to laugh at a person getting injured but ROFL! It was just a matter of time. I'm waiting for the report that Mo is injured. Dunbar is already out for the season. It looks like we jettisoned our broken pieces just in time. It's nice to finally have these injury machines off of our roster so we don't have to deal with them anymore.

JJ/Garrett= geniuses for getting rid of him. LOL

Lucky= not so lucky.
1. Dog gets stolen and held for ransom
2. Gets cut for false accusations
3. Has his identity stolen
4. Gets signed by Jets (worst thing to happen to him so far)
5. Breaks foot in training camp
6. Will soon be cut by the Jets when they have to make room on the 53

All within 1-2 months

This guy is the very definition of "not" Lucky!

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The Gimp is gonna play! Love to see it and be proven toweringly wrong about him!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm sure it will be interesting

I'm unfortunately going to miss the rest of the preseason so I'll keep my fingers crossed all goes well!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I just hope he doesn't have any set backs

Even if he doesn't look that great at first

I'll take slow and steady if it means he gets back to where he once was as opposed to putting him in too soon and having him re injure himself

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seeing Randy White's number in action again in a meaningful role will be cool. It was tarnished a bit by the last fuck who wore it as a starter.

Speaking of which, I am sure Joey Ivie will do everything in his power to make us all forget about Bob Lilly.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does the Red Dolt ever wear anything different? It's the same blue sweats with the same blue shirt. So fucking gay.....

Top Bottom