MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Green bay and Philly combined for 10 fumbles tonight.

Eagles DE Derek Barnett had two sacks and apparently was real impressive.

Broncos offense was flagged for 9 holding penalties. Paxton Lynch was extremely ho-hum

Mitch Trubisky and Deshone Kizer looked good in their debuts.

I was impressed with Trubisky. He's really accurate when throwing on the run.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bills shipped out WR Sammy Watkins and CB Ronald Darby today. (Rams and Eagles)

I don't recall all the details, didn't the Bills trade a shitload to move up and get Watkins a few years back?

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Bills shipped out WR Sammy Watkins and CB Ronald Darby today. (Rams and Eagles)

I don't recall all the details, didn't the Bills trade a shitload to move up and get Watkins a few years back?
Yet another team trying to tank for Darnold? This is going to be one helluva race to the bottom.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
a76ac4f08f0f72274772b54a8e9b3945.jpg

Apparently some things never change

I took this photo on a visit aboard the USS Iowa. It was on a desk in an officers quarters

Note the date

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
As an out of place Cowboy fan I just found it interesting/entertaining that there would be a local Philly newspaper from 1993 on the decommissioned USS Iowa as a permanent display item in Los Angles that shows Dallas Beating Philly.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Damn it

I got stuck on a case at the last minute and won't be home for the game tonight

Since the Rams are now the home team here in L.A. the live feed is blocked on both the Cowboys app and the NFL app so I can't even listen to the game

I guess it will be blocked for any future charger games as well

Last edited:

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Kellen Moore is even on this team? I get it. Linehan likes him but my God he's awful. And just think....this coaching staff would have started him last year after Romo got hurt. I'm really just perplexed.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why Kellen Moore is even on this team? I get it. Linehan likes him but my God he's awful. And just think....this coaching staff would have started him last year after Romo got hurt. I'm really just perplexed.
You should be celebrating how well he knows Garrett's system. 3 and out, three and out, three and out.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I honestly wonder if they don't think if Dak gets hurt, it's fine to tank the season and get a better draft pick. Worked two years ago and the media ate it up like candy.

Because yeah, Moore is awful. They can't really think he can play for any length of time.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Right now Cooper Rush looks light years better than Helen Moore

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I won't get to watch tonight's game until I get home from work

Is it even worth watching?

Top Bottom