Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Was gratifying though, to see the starting qb standing on the sidelines NOT yuk-yuking it up, smiling and slapping butt. Dak is tons more serious of a guy than Romo ever was.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Was gratifying though, to see the starting qb standing on the sidelines NOT yuk-yuking it up, smiling and slapping butt. Dak is tons more serious of a guy than Romo ever was.

Yep. But still have that red-headed idiot pretending to be a coach though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Our defensive players all sucking wind after giving up the second TD already, camp cupcake continues.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Moore has to wind up like a baseball pitcher. Slowest release I've seen in the pros.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
There was a nice play by Rico

So far I'm liking what I'm seeing. He just turned that dead play for a loss into a first down with the extra effort

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is it just me or is Cooper Rush looking better as an UDFA than our #2 QB

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
9ea5e02199f432072377bd4da9a7af54.jpg

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I was out most of the day and had the DVR set to record in case I missed the start of the game and a pretty good storm comes through my area. Direct TV is down and I haven't seen a play of the game, nor will it record because there's no satellite reception. I'm counting on you guys for the detailed play by play. So, in a nut shell, Rico is impressing and Kellen Moore sucks and has a noodle arm. Did I miss anything?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So I was out most of the day and had the DVR set to record in case I missed the start of the game and a pretty good storm comes through my area. Direct TV is down and I haven't seen a play of the game, nor will it record because there's no satellite reception. I'm counting on you guys for the detailed play by play. So, in a nut shell, Rico is impressing and Kellen Moore sucks and has a noodle arm. Did I miss anything?

David Helman on Twitter: "Anthony Brown is done for tonight with a hamstring injury."

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Yes Moore sucks, but his noodle arm made a couple decent throws and a TD

Butler made a couple of decent plays

Rico Gathers is looking better than I expected. It won't surprise me if he leapfrogs Swaim and Hanna on the depth chart

The defense is suspect but that's nothing new. They are pretty much all rookies

Chido could have and should have had an INT

Cooper Rush is looking better than Moore which is sad for Moore

Last edited:
Top Bottom