Reaction score
I'm actually surprised by this
9532065d968ab1a007f82ded1196d7b0.jpg

But that's only taking into account the actual arrests

I'd like to see one with suspensions

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That mother fucker is clueless if he actually believes that.

I am telling you, this guy has a future in Washington as a politician. Constantly being PC and telling you what he thinks you and his benefactors want to hear. Meanwhile robbing you blind financially.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I'd have a lot more respect for Garrett and Jerry if they came out said the only reason we put up with this ass hole is because he makes us both look like we know WTF we are doing.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I'd have a lot more respect for Garrett and Jerry if they came out said the only reason we put up with this ass hole is because he makes us both look like we know WTF we are doing.
Huh? Neither Ginger or Jerry makes any or the other look like anything but clueless buffoons. So, not sure what asshole you're referencing here.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They do have a high standard.

When they get the league letter announcing the suspension, they go right along with it.

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised by this
9532065d968ab1a007f82ded1196d7b0.jpg

But that's only taking into account the actual arrests

I'd like to see one with suspensions

Heard on the radio this morning, that heading into this season we were second behind the Ravens by one suspension in the time Garrett has been here. That's with nothing on Zeke, Carroll, and Wilson yet. Could be flying by them in the next couple of weeks.

Top Bottom