dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Zoners think we can turn Cooper Rush into a 1st round pick.

Yeah that's pretty pie in the sky.

Maybe if he continues to show well this year and then again next yr in TC/preseason, you could flip him for a mid rd pick from someone desperate. There's always someone desperate.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL. Giants offense looks like total garbage. Their OL is awful.

Hope Landon Collins keeps talking his shit.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
After the garbage Mara pulled with Goodell on the Zeke situation, What true poetic justice it would be if OBJ had a severe high ankle sprain and had had to miss the season opener.

That said, I'm sure there's probably nothing wrong with him. Dude just acted like a prima donna drama queen once he saw a camera was on him in the locker room area and fell over like a sissy. Maybe he was trying to outdo his teammate Shephard who went into a pussy-like cry fest in practice a few weeks ago and asked to be carted off, only to find out he had a mild ankle sprain and was back at practice a few days later.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
After the garbage Mara pulled with Goodell on the Zeke situation, What true poetic justice it would be if OBJ had a severe high ankle sprain and had had to miss the season opener.

That said, I'm sure there's probably nothing wrong with him. Dude just acted like a prima donna drama queen once he saw a camera was on him in the locker room area and fell over like a sissy. Maybe he was trying to outdo his teammate Shephard who went into a pussy-like cry fest in practice a few weeks ago and asked to be carted off, only to find out he had a mild ankle sprain and was back at practice a few days later.

That was a pretty hard hit. His knee bent in similar to the way Dez's did last year when he broke it.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That was a pretty hard hit. His knee bent in similar to the way Dez's did last year when he broke it.

Not really. After seeing it several times, the leg didn't been backwards or the ankle roll.

Dude is just a drama queen.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Not really. After seeing it several times, the leg didn't been backwards or the ankle roll.

Dude is just a drama queen.

I didn't say it bent backward. I said it bent in. It probably is just a strain and yes he is a drama queen (emphasis on queen) but I still though it was a pretty hard hit he took to the lower body.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
They really gonna trot Carroll out there? Dez is no burner.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
DHxFHE-UwAAm3OV.jpg

I am glad they honored these guys while they are still around. Didnt know Chuck Howley was in a wheel chair now. Mel Renfro looks like he could still play, wish he could.

Last edited:

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
View attachment 3850

I am glad they honored these guys while they are still around. Didnt know Chuck Howley was in a wheel chair now. Mel Renfro looks like he could still play, wish he could.

I'm glad to see Woody included in that group of guys. He deserves to be in the Ring and he deserves to be in the Hall.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't say it bent backward. I said it bent in. It probably is just a strain and yes he is a drama queen (emphasis on queen) but I still though it was a pretty hard hit he took to the lower body.

I doubt its even a strain, he was walking around fine on the sideline in the 2nd half.

I think even some in the NY media are calling it for what it was, a massive drama queen act.

By the way, had any Cowboy player done what he did after the hit flinging that football at the guy who made the hit and then taking his helmet off on the field, there'd have been flags all over the place. #norefbias

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the way, had any Cowboy player done what he did after the hit flinging that football at the guy who made the hit and then taking his helmet off on the field, there'd have been flags all over the place. #norefbias
dbair doesn't need any more preseason. He's in midseason form.

Reaction score
That said, I'm sure there's probably nothing wrong with him. Dude just acted like a prima donna drama queen once he saw a camera was on him in the locker room area and fell over like a sissy.

Yup. Reminded me of this -

[video=youtube;CViJR9X7iRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CViJR9X7iRM[/video]

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Broaddus was saying today he was hearing Lewis may practice this week and be able to play Saturday night.

Top Bottom