icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
2018 Draft: The Offseason starts now

Well the first (hopefully not the last) coach to get fired is the receivers coach Derek Dooley

Let the excuses fly

Time to blame and fire everyone but the ones that are actually responsible for this seasons disaster

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Great minds think alike. Dooms you can feel free to merge this one and the draft one I created.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Garrett will talk highly of all of them and what great football people they are and how much they meant to the Dallas Cowboys and every one will be as happy as Callahan to get out of there.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Positions I like in the first. T, WR, DT, LB, S, DE depending on how we handle Lawerence. I would be happy with BPA off that list.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Linehan is being made a scapegoat and I fully expect Marinelli to be next. What are the chances they pursue Capers to be his replacement?

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Linehan is being made a scapegoat and I fully expect Marinelli to be next. What are the chances they pursue Capers to be his replacement?

Jerry loves retreads looking for that last big score. But last rumors I read were they were looking at Eberflus.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
S Jones radio interview a couple weeks ago said they were looking D Line because they wanted a dominant D Line. Of course the narrative will change 100 times between now and April.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If that’s the case and DL is their top priority (nothing wrong with that at all) then the two names I would keep an eye on are DT Christian Wilkins from Clemson and DT Maurice Hurst from Michigan. If OT Connor Williams falls that far though he’d also be a good pick. Looking at the plays that will be available it seems like they are still going to get a very good player even at 19.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
BB makes a super high quality post with an incredible picture to boot and icup and oneandonly want to talk about O linemen? Get a grip gentlemen......

anna.jpg anna 2.jpg

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah theyre very pretty girls..................but did you notice nelson’s flawless technique ???

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jerry loves retreads looking for that last big score. But last rumors I read were they were looking at Eberflus.

I read that about him too but also read the opposite. Theres a lot of conflicting rumors on these coaches and its annoying. Just read that we didnt fire the wr coach.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the first (hopefully not the last) coach to get fired is the receivers coach Derek Dooley

Let the excuses fly

Time to blame and fire everyone but the ones that are actually responsible for this seasons disaster

He isn't getting fired, his contract ran out and he reportedly turned down a contract extension after the 2016 season because he doesn't want to be here.

He works for an idiot head coach and has a WR paid like the best in the league that performs like one of the worst, who could blame him for wanting to leave.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Capers is fucking horrible, but that's the guy Garrett wanted to join wade's staff back in 2007 or 2008 and the pussy DC we had cried about it.

That said, Capers is a career 3-4 guy, bringing him here wouldn't make any sense at all.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
17. Dallas Cowboys | Calvin Ridley | WR | Alabama
This season has made it painfully obvious that the Cowboys need a difference-maker at receiver to make the big plays that just don’t seem to be happening anymore. Ridley’s presence would give Dak Prescott a field-stretcher who would pair perfectly with Dez Bryant.

49. Dallas Cowboys | Da’Ron Payne | DL | Alabama

81. Dallas Cowboys | Mike Gesicki | TE | Penn State

113. Dallas Cowboys | Holton Hill | CB | Texas

2018 NFL mock draft: 4 rounds of early Christmas presents | The Draft Wire | Page 6

This draft would absolutely rock by the way

Top Bottom