dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Latest CBS mock:

15. Dallas Cowboys
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama. Ridley hasn't been ridiculously productive at Alabama, yet that's much more of a byproduct of the run-heavy Alabama offense than his overall skill. He'll open up the underneath game for Dak Prescott while providing a legitimate downfield option.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Biggest draft need
Stephen Jones: "It's probably a little early to be specific at this point. You always want to take the best player on your board. We have needs -- obviously all teams do when you have a salary cap -- but if I were guessing right now it would probably be another defensive lineman. We want to continue to put resources into our defensive line so we can be dominant in that area, but certainly we'll look at everything as the year closes."

Dallas Cowboys: Stephen Jones reveals Cowboys player who has exceeded expectations the most, offseason priorities and more | SportsDay

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
17. Dallas Cowboys | Calvin Ridley | WR | Alabama
This season has made it painfully obvious that the Cowboys need a difference-maker at receiver to make the big plays that just don’t seem to be happening anymore. Ridley’s presence would give Dak Prescott a field-stretcher who would pair perfectly with Dez Bryant.

49. Dallas Cowboys | Da’Ron Payne | DL | Alabama

81. Dallas Cowboys | Mike Gesicki | TE | Penn State

113. Dallas Cowboys | Holton Hill | CB | Texas

2018 NFL mock draft: 4 rounds of early Christmas presents | The Draft Wire | Page 6

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Doesnt look like Paxton Lynch is the guy.

Last edited:

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You might have never heard of the guy I had to keep moving up. I mentioned UTSA edge rusher Marcus Davenport—a 6' 7" freak of a receiver-turned-pass rusher—a few weeks back. I didn’t have him in my early November mock. I put him at the end of the first round in the initial list I put together this time around, and then multiple execs told me he’s not getting out of the Top 15. I wound up putting him at 14, behind only Chubb among rushers, and Davenport clearly has a chance to rise higher.

What NFL Scouts and Execs Said About My Latest Mock Draft

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm sure these kittens all hang out with the jocks because their handsome. He must have a great personality.

4_7804501.jpg

Top Bottom