theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Chris Trapasso @ChrisTrapasso
My No. 15 overall prospect at the moment, Western Michigan LT Chukwuma Okorafor (who reminds me of Tyron Smith) playing on ESPN2 right now.
5:07 PM - Nov 1, 2017

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
21. Dallas Cowboys
Record: 5-3 (.424)
Top needs: TE, DT, RB
The skinny: Jason Witten will turn 36 shortly after the draft and it's time to find the player who'll replace him. Adding a talented defensive tackle who can get upfield could be in play. Both Alfred Morris and Darren McFadden will be free agents, so adding a backup RB should be a possibility.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Poor Cleveland. Darnold will probably stay in school if they get the top pick.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Risers

Josey Jewell/LB/Iowa: I’ve been a fan of Jewell’s since his sophomore season and even went as far as listing him in round one of our 2018 mock draft this past May. During the Hawkeyes heartbreaking last second loss to Penn State the linebacker once again proved what most of us already knew- he’s a tremendous football player. Jewell plays with incredible instincts, football smarts and intensity. His stats line from the game was incredible- a game leading 16 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, 1 fumble recovery, 1 interception and a pass break-up. Jewell’s not the greatest athlete, he lacks top computer numbers and despite our May prediction, he’s unlikely to land in round one. Yet I don’t doubt he’ll be starting as a rookie in the NFL then will go on to have a long and productive career.

I like Jewell quite a bit. Josh Jackson is getting quite a bit of buzz right now too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Poor Cleveland. Darnold will probably stay in school if they get the top pick.

They're idiots, they'll probably try to be smarter than everyone again and trade down for more picks they can throw away.

Top Bottom