dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He gone.

I used to love watching him, but haven't paid much attention to him in recent years.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I never could watch that show on a regular basis.

He's way obnoxious. Asks a question then cuts you off half way through your answer. Fuck that. I bet Charles Krauthammer wishes he could get out of his wheelchair and stomp bill's ass just once.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Nonsensical pompous populist ass whose one and only answer to EVERYTHING is, more intrusive bigger government. Furthest thing from a conservative there is, except on social issues. But even for those, MOAR GUBMINT is his non-conservative answer. Won't be missed, stopped watching him years ago.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He was FoxNews but they've been in a freefall decline for several years and he was their star. As bad as Fox is its still far better than MSNBC or the Clinton New Network.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly I like the Tucker Carlson show a lot better than I did O Reilly or Megyn Kelly

Reaction score
Ugh, Tucker Carlson is insufferable to me. He argues like a child. I think it's when he laughs at people he disagrees with that just turns me off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Ugh, Tucker Carlson is insufferable to me. He argues like a child. I think it's when he laughs at people he disagrees with that just turns me off.

Usually he's owning a lot of moronic people, that's why he laughs at them

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

I'm surprised nutty leftists go on that show to get whacked.

Top Bottom