dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I thought Shabrika was with BB, looks like they parted ways.

Trevone Boykin arrested on marijuana, public intoxication charges
12:28 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Seattle Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested early Monday in Dallas on misdemeanor charges of marijuana possession and public intoxication after a car in which he was a passenger struck pedestrians and then a night club, injuring eight people -- and sending seven to local hospitals.

According to police, at 2:10 a.m. local time, Shabrika Bailey, 25, backed up at a high rate of speed, striking pedestrians on a sidewalk and then a wall of Sidebar in Dallas. The impact of the car with the building caused bottles of alcohol and an ice cooler to fall inside Sidebar, hitting and injuring the bartender.

None of the injuries were considered life-threatening, according to police.

Bailey was charged with two counts of intoxication assault with a vehicle -- serious bodily Injury, a felony 3 charge.

Boykin, 23, was being held on $500 bond at the Dallas County Jail. He is currently on probation stemming from an incident in 2015, when he was TCU's starting quarterback.

He was suspended for the Alamo Bowl after a Dec. 31, 2015, incident at a bar.

He pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest in June and paid a $1,500 fine, plus $237 in court costs, and was placed on one year probation. He was also ordered to take alcohol awareness and anger management courses and serve 80 hours of community service.

Boykin went undrafted last year and signed with the Seahawks as a free agent.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wow if i was boykin i'd be pissed. seemed like a nice night too. caught a little buzz, smoked a joint or 3.

then this stupid bitch lays on the accelerator and almost fuckin jihads downtown dallas.

now boykin is in the news and looks like a piece of shit again. this time, the only thing you can really blame him for is gettin in the car with some coyote UGLY bitch who can't drive.

Top Bottom