dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh that's it? Those losses don't really count then.

Sure they count. Just like all the losses the Giants had in finishing behind us in the division counted.

Not really worried about what they are doing. We have issues we need to solve before worrying about other teams moves.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Status quo move. They downgrade slightly after losing Chris Baker and hopefully we upgrade with Collins experience.

Wouldn't have minded us keeping McClain on a reasonable deal, but what he got wasn't reasonable for us, and he's always had trouble staying healthy too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's had a couple neck injuries, but he's an interesting player:

Ian Rapoport
✔ ‎@RapSheet

The #Bills officially announced the release of S Aaron Williams, who is 100% healthy and ready to get back on the field.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Kirk Cousins is literally begging to be traded out of Washington, even met face to face with 'lil Danny to say he wanted out

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Apparently Kirk Cousins is literally begging to be traded out of Washington, even met face to face with 'lil Danny to say he wanted out

I like Colt McCoy, but not as a 16-game starter. Would be shocked if they had that in mind.

Reaction score
Cowboys G Ron Leary plans to sign with the Denver Broncos assuming no last-minute negotiating snags, per sources.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
updated list on pg 1 for mcclain and leary

i'm traveling so i'll get more in later

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I checked with my sources to get you guys all this cutting edge info:

Alshon Jeffery's Super Bowl prediction for himself and the Chicago Bears remains a possibility.

The wide receiver, who is considered among the top players set to hit the free-agent market this afternoon with the signing period opens at 4 p.m. ET, continues to discuss his future with the Bears. According to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport, Jeffery's camp is still talking with the Bears about a potential deal as he weighs offers from other teams. Jeffery is also attracting attention from the Colts and Eagles, with each team making a strong push to sign the wideout, Rapoport reported.

Jeffery has said that he wants to sign with a contender, explaining last week, "whatever the next chapter is, I'm ready for it. I'm looking at the teams that obviously need a wide receiver, but also put me in the best situation to win a championship right now."

The Bears, who are coming off a 3-13 season and have major questions at quarterback and other positions, are not contenders.

Here are some other nuggets of free agency news we're following as the new league year kicks off:

1. Another wide receiver set to get paid on Thursday is Robert Woods, who is headed to the Rams after agreeing to terms on a five-year deal worth up to $39 million with $15 million guaranteed, Rapoport reported.

2. Safety Jahleel Addae has agreed to a deal to remain with the Chargers, Rapoport reported.

3. The Panthers are targeting Matt Kalil to be their new left tackle, Rapoport reported, per sources. That would bring him together with his brother Ryan Kalil, which would also kick Michael Oher out to right tackle, Rapoport added.

4. Defensive end Courtney Upshaw has agreed to terms to remain with Falcons, a source informed of the situation told Rapoport.

5. The Chiefs have officially declined to pick up quarterback Nick Foles' contract option, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. He will be a free agent at 4 p.m. ET.

6. The Browns are working to sign guard/center JC Tretter, Garafolo reported, per a source. Tretter started for the Packers at center.

7. The Bills have released safety Aaron Williams, the team announced.

8. The Saints are expected to sign Panthers linebacker A.J. Klein, Rapoport reported.

9. Reps for linebacker Brandon Williams are working diligently on a deal to keep him in Baltimore, despite multiple teams pursuing the free agent, Rapoport reported.

10. The Redskins are set to sign defensive tackle Terrell McClain to a four-year deal, Rapoport reported.

11. The Patriots are working on a deal to retain defensive back Duron Harmon, Rapoport reported.

12. The Dolphins have placed a first-rounder tender on restricted free agent linebacker Kiko Alonso, and original-round tenders on safety Michael Thomas and running back Damien Williams, the team announced.

13. The Eagles have re-signed linebacker Najee Goode to a one-year deal, the team announced.

14. The Rams are signing quarterback Aaron Murray, Rapoport reported.

Top Bottom