dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Adam Schefter
✔ ‎@AdamSchefter

Let's try this again: Ravens Pro-Bowl FB Kyle Juszczyk plans to sign with the 49ers assuming no last-minute negotiating snags, per sources.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF LOL

mortreport

When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
When Pierre Garcon finalizes deal with 49ers, as expected, league sources believe he will make $16 million in first year.

"We must warn you, Pierre, there's no quarterback currently on the roster."

"Who gives a shit!? Where do I sign??"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
me too, but not if Wilcox is their idea of a legitimate replacement

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Isnt Marshall 33 or 34 years old and coming off a year when he led the league in dropped passes? How would that make them a favorite?

Does he magically improve their terrible OL?

Brandon Marshall is crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if Odell says something this year to piss off Marshall and he kicks the living shit out of Odell.

Reaction score
He might not have a lot left in the tank but he doesn't have the be the #1 guy. They just needed a bigger receiver. Shepherd and OBJ plus Marshall makes up one of the toughest receiving groups in the NFL. Maybe the best. My biggest fear is they get a stud RB, and they will be a tough tough team.

Reaction score
So Tampa wants to sign JJ Willbust, but Dallas is going to make a push to keep him since we lost Church already.

No, please no. Just let him go. Guys like Willbust don't get second contracts. That Kavon Frazier or whatever the fuck should get his shot now. Draft a mid round safety and you can't land Hooker or Peppers. We will be just fine. Please let him go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brandon Marshall is crazy, it wouldn't surprise me if Odell says something this year to piss off Marshall and he kicks the living shit out of Odell.

Hopefully it happens during a game. That'd be pretty good TV.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He might not have a lot left in the tank but he doesn't have the be the #1 guy. They just needed a bigger receiver. Shepherd and OBJ plus Marshall makes up one of the toughest receiving groups in the NFL. Maybe the best. My biggest fear is they get a stud RB, and they will be a tough tough team.

If they're keeping same OL, it wont matter.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Tampa wants to sign JJ Willbust, but Dallas is going to make a push to keep him since we lost Church already.

No, please no. Just let him go. Guys like Willbust don't get second contracts. That Kavon Frazier or whatever the fuck should get his shot now. Draft a mid round safety and you can't land Hooker or Peppers. We will be just fine. Please let him go.

Assuming its not a crazy deal, keeping Wilcox on a 1 or 2yr deal would be pretty smart. He was definitely improved this past year.

Reaction score
The #Packers are bringing back pass-rusher Nick Perry, source said. Locking up a key priority.

Also, Buccaneers signing Desean Jackson today.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Kenny Britt to Cleveland I'm seeing reported. Anyone know if any teams have shown interest in T-Willy?

Top Bottom