MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
In 2015 they should have traded either the 1st or 2nd for Peterson. Remember in 2015 he actually had a really good year and then got hurt this year. I think the Saints got a steal for him.

That's a total waist of a top pick. I want my 1st round picks playing more than 1 year. Especially considering they waisted their 2nd round pick in consecutive years.

Reaction score
Dallas signs QB Luke McCown.

I have a hope that no one is pinning anything to Helen Moore and that he is just an eventual QB coach asst.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dallas signs QB Luke McCown.

I have a hope that no one is pinning anything to Helen Moore and that he is just an eventual QB coach asst.

Thank god we didn't sign Kaepernick. Apparently the Ravens fans revolted when the rumors started that they may sign him to replace the injured Flacco. A bunch of fans sent emails and called in stating they would no longer support the team if they signed him

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d10b8f767b7e4658d58953aaf69edf85.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Dak and Zeke both made this team look better than it is. You put Romo and McFadden (who probably would have started instead of Zeke because Garrett is THAT kind of stupid, but got hurt) instead of Dak and Zeke and the team would not have gone 13-3. May I remind you just a season ago in 2015, the Cowboys went 4-12 entirely out of incompetence from coaching and management. Luckily, we have Dak and Zeke and therefore are in much better shape.

While Garrett is stupid, no way would Jerry allow that. But it's bad enough he gets away with taking Zeke out of the game while in the red zone.

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Thank god we didn't sign Kaepernick. Apparently the Ravens fans revolted when the rumors started that they may sign him to replace the injured Flacco. A bunch of fans sent emails and called in stating they would no longer support the team if they signed him

Interesting. I haven't heard that up until now so thanks for sharing.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
has he said this publicly to the press? locker room stuff is hearsay. and does anyone seriously believe he'll cut Zeke or Dak if they sit?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Good for him if true.
"We are okay with you committing crimes, doing drugs, beating up females and having bar assault incidents, but you sumbitches better NOT ever be falsely accused of shoplifting and you DAMN well better stand the fuck up for our national anthem, to show you're a good American!" -- Jerruh

Why even fucking weigh in on this?

Top Bottom