Bsylb2003

Spectator
Reaction score
At what point and how much would you give up to trade up and grab Jonathan Allen who could slip ? I think he would be considered a "war daddy"

Reaction score
I don't see him falling outside the top 5.

Kid from Tennessee would be a more than adequate consolation prize.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Never say Never, remember Warren Sapp in 1995, he fell a ton as did Emmitt Smith. I'd think the chances of Allen falling far enough are nill, but you just never know. If he makes it to the 13 range, then Jerry may make a move

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Never say Never, remember Warren Sapp in 1995, he fell a ton as did Emmitt Smith. I'd think the chances of Allen falling far enough are nill, but you just never know. If he makes it to the 13 range, then Jerry may make a move

Sapp fell because of the pot stuff, otherwise he'd have never slid.

Emmitt fell where he did because of teams/peoples stupid obsession with "speed"

Reaction score
Sapp fell because of the pot stuff, otherwise he'd have never slid.

Emmitt fell where he did because of teams/peoples stupid obsession with "speed"

Hey hey hey. Some of those people are very upstanding and moral obsessers. BrainPaint would ask you to tap the brakes.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
and whose to say someone with an axe to grind won't put out some bullshit to try and get his stock to drop (Laremy Tunsil anyone?),

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
and whose to say someone with an axe to grind won't put out some bullshit to try and get his stock to drop (Laremy Tunsil anyone?),

That wasn't bullshit with Tunsil, that was him being a total fucking idiot all by himself.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Allen is a top 5 pick. He wont be a Cowboy. Probably the second best overall DL in the draft.

Top Bottom