theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Thomas Henderson
13 hrs ·
Project of my life. I am beginning to shoot my life story. Not "A Football Life",for the NFL. I am going deep in my life story. I am going to Oklahoma City,Austin,Dallas,San Luis Obisbo and parts unknown. Just hired a film crew. My plan is to shoot and record the truth of my life and times. Staubach said yes,charlie waters ,Too Tall,Drew pearson,Tony Hill,DD Lewis,John Fitzgerald,Billy Joe Dupree,Earl Campbell,My college coach,Dr Pursch,Chuck Denmark,Larney and guys I grew up with. I was clearly least likely to succeed. This compilation of interviews and stories will be the most honest content ever recorded. My mom shot my step dad right in front of me. My mom shot my step grand father 5 times with a 32 caliber gun. I was at practice with cowboys when I was told by Tom Landry. Im looking for Wilbert Montgomery. I hope Terry Bradshaw sits with me for an interview. He owes me one. I did one for him In 1999. Gonna go to the crack house I was arrested in. To the prison I spent time in. Tell about my moms girl friend sexually molesting me when I was 10 years old. I am gonna shoot and share my entire story. Through it all I still know I am a favored and blessed child of god. These masters will be priceless. The truth does that. I can tell you now....you will not believe my story. My mom ran away from an abortionist. My mom had me 21 days before her 16th birthday. Joseph Stalin had a massive stroke on march 1,1953 and died a few days later. Thats the day I was born. I will have 600 to 700 minutes of Thomas henderson stories on film. Bob Breunig said yes. Leroy Jordan,Tony Dorsett. Joe Greene,Bobby Bell. Many surprises. STRAIGHT TALK FROM THOMAS HENDERSON. THIS STARTS ON MY 64TH BIRTHDAY. MARCH FIRST. Pray for me. A tale of truth that is difficult. We seldom had toilet paper. I'm going deep my friends. TH

https://www.facebook.com/thomas.henderson.773981?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Top Bottom