Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Summed up succinctly, in his own words, quoted here: What is "The Touchstone?" - 5 Points Blue

“It’s an incredible privilege to work in the organization I work in where people work so hard to pursue excellence."

Idiot. If you pursue excellence you might catch mediocrity. You're supposed to be pursuing PERFECTION knowing you will never catch it, but in that pursuit you WILL catch, excellence. Vince fucking Lombardi you dumbass. Your whole mindset and approach is wrong.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I can think of a lot of other reasons the red clown wont win a Super Bowl.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can think of a lot of other reasons the red clown wont win a Super Bowl.
Me too. But this is a very basic one. And is probably the basic reason for, all the other ones.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
With our young O-line and backfield, and draft/sign/trade for some defensive help this team would have a good roster and solid core.
Too bad Garrett could fuck up an anvil with a nerf ball.

Reaction score
He's a smart idiot who knows how to look the part and sound the part but he lacks the experience the instincts the feel for the game as well as is incredibly stubborn and predictable oh and he naturally comes up small in big situations. He needs all star performances from top-tier talent to look like a competent coach. He offers nothing as an actual coach and cannot scheme well enough to give our team and advantage from the sideline.

Last edited:

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
He's a smart idiot who knows how to look the part and sound the part but he lacks the experience the instincts the feel for the game as well as is incredibly stubborn and predictable oh and he naturally comes up small in big situations. He needs all star performances from top-tier talent to look like a competent coach. He offers nothing as an actual coach and cannot scheme well enough to give our team and advantage from the sideline.

Sums him up perfectly. He gives his team no advantage in any way as a coach. If we win anything it will be all the players. Not because we had a coach that could scheme or outcoach the guy on the other side line. He's essentially a team chaperon that butt slaps and claps while he smiles and spits.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Sums him up perfectly. He gives his team no advantage in any way as a coach. If we win anything it will be all the players. Not because we had a coach that could scheme or outcoach the guy on the other side line. He's essentially a team chaperon that butt slaps and claps while he smiles and spits.
And there's NO winning in this league without a competent, creative and innovative coach. Belechick just proved how the COACH can make a mediocre team a champion. So it does not make a FUCK how much talent is assembled in Dallas, so long as Garrett is head coach there. Stop deluding yourselves. NO amount of player talent is ever going to overcome this imbecile.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
And there's NO winning in this league without a competent, creative and innovative coach. Belechick just proved how the COACH can make a mediocre team a champion. So it does not make a FUCK how much talent is assembled in Dallas, so long as Garrett is head coach there. Stop deluding yourselves. NO amount of player talent is ever going to overcome this imbecile.

In a parity league the coach is the difference maker. We all know if we win anything it will be in spite of the red clown. It sucks that this team's talent will be wasted because we dont have a real coach.

Reaction score
I take it step further.

We won't win anything - regardless of the talent assembled - BECAUSE of Ginger.

Leagues leading RB, NFLs best O-line, top 10 QB and hall of fame level TE in both 2014 and 2016 and somehow just couldn't figure out how to simply sustain drives and score points in playoff games. (The Lions playoff game was actually a little lucky with Hitchins PI) and pointing t the sudden scoring at the end of the 2016 Green Bay playoff game as an offensive success is really ignoring the first three quarters of doing very little other than giving the ball back to Green Bay for them to have opportunity. That was not the game plan. Two failed playoff games that basically required the game to be gambled on the last 2:00 was really the summary of the three 8-8 seasons: wait until 2:00 left in the halves and try your luck against a hopeful prevent defense. That's just begging to lose. That will continue as it hasn't changed.

He's not intelligent at all. A coach who sees what Super Bowl winning coaches do and mimic them have logical reasoning. Garrett refuses to use the confirmed winning strategies like deferring the kickoffs, and continues to lose games thinking he is innovating some sort of hidden excellence. Think about it. 13-3 this year mainly from an offense that Garrett doesn't believe in and was not building toward.

cowboysdude

Spectator
Reaction score
Leagues leading RB, NFLs best O-line, top 10 QB and hall of fame level TE in both 2014 and 2016 and somehow just couldn't figure out how to simply sustain drives and score points in playoff games. (The Lions playoff game was actually a little lucky with Hitchins PI) and pointing t the sudden scoring at the end of the 2016 Green Bay playoff game as an offensive success is really ignoring the first three quarters of doing very little other than giving the ball back to Green Bay for them to have opportunity. That was not the game plan. Two failed playoff games that basically required the game to be gambled on the last 2:00 was really the summary of the three 8-8 seasons: wait until 2:00 left in the halves and try your luck against a hopeful prevent defense. That's just begging to lose. That will continue as it hasn't changed.

He's not intelligent at all. A coach who sees what Super Bowl winning coaches do and mimic them have logical reasoning. Garrett refuses to use the confirmed winning strategies like deferring the kickoffs, and continues to lose games thinking he is innovating some sort of hidden excellence. Think about it. 13-3 this year mainly from an offense that Garrett doesn't believe in and was not building toward.

I agree he got lucky. The problem with this team under garrettkeet as I call him is simple. He's NOT a HC. He was barely an OC and I mean barely. But as long as his handler AKA booger, AKA Al Davis Jr .. is alive then this is what we'll get.

His winning COY is the battle cry of all the apologists who keep saying "He's a great coach"... he's not. COY is a political thing that Jones lobbied for so he could point to that and tell the world how smart he is for hiring him. If not for Marinelli and Linehan pushing this team to 13-3 it wouldn't have happened.

Linehan is handicapped because he's forced to use the puppets O scheme which is predictable and horrid at times. Leagues leading rusher and you're throwing the ball on 3rd and 1? ..... yeah my Mom is 78 and knew better.

PS I think I'm home! LOL You can't post anything on Dallascowboys.com unless is rah rah we're going to the SB every year...

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I agree he got lucky. The problem with this team under garrettkeet as I call him is simple. He's NOT a HC. He was barely an OC and I mean barely. But as long as his handler AKA booger, AKA Al Davis Jr .. is alive then this is what we'll get.

His winning COY is the battle cry of all the apologists who keep saying "He's a great coach"... he's not. COY is a political thing that Jones lobbied for so he could point to that and tell the world how smart he is for hiring him. If not for Marinelli and Linehan pushing this team to 13-3 it wouldn't have happened.

Linehan is handicapped because he's forced to use the puppets O scheme which is predictable and horrid at times. Leagues leading rusher and you're throwing the ball on 3rd and 1? ..... yeah my Mom is 78 and knew better.

PS I think I'm home! LOL You can't post anything on Dallascowboys.com unless is rah rah we're going to the SB every year...

You know, there are other msg boards out there. :awkward

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
garrettkeet as I call him
LOL
Leagues leading rusher and you're throwing the ball on 3rd and 1?
And really I don't mind that so much, if at least that run threat is on the field? But Garrett does it with the league's leading rusher on the sideline. Nothing wrong with a very good and convincing play-action on 3rd and short, but there is a LOT wrong with it if it's 5 wide with NO run threat at all.

Top Bottom