dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Former Cowboys RB Joseph Randle charged in inmate assault

Associated Press

WICHITA, Kan. -- Former Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle has been charged with assaulting a fellow inmate in a Kansas jail.

The Wichita Eagle reported that the aggravated battery and disorderly conduct charges filed Wednesday stem from a confrontation Friday in the Sedgwick County Jail. He now has five criminal cases pending against him in the county, where he has been jailed since June.

County prosecutors also allege that he purposely hit people with a car after being asked to leave a housewarming party, dodged law enforcement attempts to serve him with a warrant, threatened to kill a jail deputy and damaged a jail television.

During a court appearance on the latest charge, Randle said he defended himself when another inmate punched him in the face. His bonds now total $59,000.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"Concussions turned me into an asshole! Show me da money!!"

Reaction score
Good for Randle.

I'm all for inmates fighting, and hopefully killing each other off.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Good for Randle.

I'm all for inmates fighting, and hopefully killing each other off.

It's prison. You have to fight, unless you want to be viewed as a bitch and taken advantage of. He probably didn't even provoke it.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
It's prison. You have to fight, unless you want to be viewed as a bitch and taken advantage of. He probably didn't even provoke it.

If they know he was in the NFL they're definitely going to test his nuts.

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score

It's a county jail actually, so all fighting is going to do is get you charged again and again. If he really defended himself no one else apparently thought so or he wouldn't have been charged. More than likely they reviewed the tape from his cellblock and determined that he needed to be charged.

Top Bottom