cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You wanna just go ahead and send me your address? Or we can meet at the beach and settle this like men. Ball is in your court, pal.

Sure.

4999 Go Fuck Yourself Lane
Your Momma's House, Lubbock, Texas

bvhawkeye

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This forum is pathetic. I come here for Cowboy news/talk and get this crap and people constantly pissing on Garrett.

you need to head over to the Ranch Report then, they all blow Garrett every day and kiss the mods asses. The head mod (who claims to be a writer) can't even spell correctly half the time...

Reaction score
you need to head over to the Ranch Report then, they all blow Garrett every day and kiss the mods asses. The head mod (who claims to be a writer) can't even spell correctly half the time...

There's only about 10 or so active posters at the Ranch, most of which are mods. As sad as it is to say, that place needs 5countem5.

On a side note, they had to change the name from Ranch Report to The Ranch many years ago due to me of all people. A previous owner, who didn't know about fair use as well as hypocrisy threatened to sue posters for excerpts from his stories on his own forum no less. I pointed out how he would not collect a dime because fair use has wide latitude. I also pointed out how The Ticket owned Ranch Report (formerly with Spagnola), and that he was in violation of copyright himself. Shut his ass up pretty quick.

Top Bottom