bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
and Dallas will still only have five Lombardis when we croak

DakAttack

Spectator
Reaction score
This forum is pathetic. I come here for Cowboy news/talk and get this crap and people constantly pissing on Garrett.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
This forum is pathetic. I come here for Cowboy news/talk and get this crap and people constantly pissing on Garrett.
This is a Pro Garrett board through and through. We just wish death on him most of the time for his inability to make good football decisions

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

?

this is the off-topic zone. there's plenty of Cowboy talk on the front page.

DakAttack

Spectator
Reaction score
Ah, my bad. Didn't realize this is off topic. Please continue to wish death upon fellow members, don't mind me.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

So which one is it? Are you offended with the thread or people dissing on Garrett? And why do you need to bring up that idiot into a perfectly good thread and derail it?

And I just turned 50 so this thread hits home. Great thread Mid.......

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is a Pro Garrett board through and through. We just wish death on him most of the time for his inability to make good football decisions

Wait, I thought we only had a wish death of Jerry thread here. Did I miss the wish death on Garrett one?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I won't believe it until I see some oversized red font and lots of asterisks

Do you dare criticize how this board is run? You know, there are thousands of other boards out there. I encourage you to go find one that better fits your expectations.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Do you dare criticize how this board is run? You know, there are thousands of other boards out there. I encourage you to go find one that better fits your expectations.

*Except DCC, that place blows.

Top Bottom