LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder if those PFWA writers feel like jackasses now.

Not if they are Cowboy-haters. If you hate the Cowboys, then you WANT Jerry to be Methuselah. And you want the Cowboys to keep Garrett as long as possible, and hope that naming him Coach of the Year will go a ways in accomplishing that. Watch and see. They'll name hm Coach of the Decade --- before he's even coached 10 years.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. I think Jerry sees his flaws and the questions is, how important is a SB to Jerry? The money is just rolling in. The ratings for the Cowboys games are through the roof. Do you think Jerry is happier with the cash than he is a SB?

I have a (dumb) question here: doesn't he stand to make more money if the Cowboys win the Super Bowl? Ratings for the NFL are down, but like you mentioned, ratings for Cowboys' games are up. Go figure.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So you don't think punters are worth more than cornerbacks?

But I'm with you. Our secondary sucks. If the better player is a Db, take him.

Who was that idiot? I remember him but forgot his name. Oh man! And what happened to him? Also... what happened to Chrysanthamum or something? He was from Portland. Did he hop on the Seahawks bandwagon?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Who was that idiot? I remember him but forgot his name. Oh man! And what happened to him? Also... what happened to Chrysanthamum or something? He was from Portland. Did he hop on the Seahawks bandwagon?

SBK thought punters were more important than cover CB's

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I have a (dumb) question here: doesn't he stand to make more money if the Cowboys win the Super Bowl? Ratings for the NFL are down, but like you mentioned, ratings for Cowboys' games are up. Go figure.

He definitely would make even more money if he ran this team the correct way and won. The problem is that he's already bringing in more money than any other team so in his mind he doesn't have to change. He's already winning the money battle and doing it HIS way. So his way works for him.

Reaction score
Daks latest tweet:

Senior Bowl is this Week: DON'T TAKE A Meeting, Practice REP, or WalkingThrough the Lobby Lightly. You're Being Evaluated

He appearantly subscribes to Hostiles technique of Capitalizing Words Innapropriately.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
SBK thought punters were more important than cover CB's

Yep, as you can imagine, brought quite a response from the forum.
Still not sure how much SBK was trolling and how much he was completely serious.I actually kinda liked the fucker, at times.

Reaction score
Who else is fucking pumped for the Pro Bowl, coached by our very own Jason Garrett!!!

Fuck a super bowl we can watch him clap while cheering on our NFC superstars!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score

Top Bottom