Reaction score
For wild card weekend, I say

Go Green Bay
Go Oakland (no real shot, though)
Go Miami (no real shot, though)
Go Detroit (no real shot though)

Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins have officially ruled out quarterback Ryan Tannehill for Sunday's AFC Wild Card playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers according to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald.

Journeyman quarterback Matt Moore will once again start for the Dolphins. The news was expected after Tannehill was unable to practice on Wednesday but Dolphins head coach Adam Gase had held out hope that Tannehill could return from his knee injury this week. The good news is that Moore has been effective in relief of Tannehill, posting a 105.6 passer rating to Tannehill’s 93.5, and Moore is averaging 8.3 yards a pass to Tannehill’s 7.7. Moore does not pose as much of a running threat as Tannehill but many observers believe he is actually a better fit for the Gase offensive scheme and he has a talented group of receivers to throw to in Jarvis Landry, DeVante Parker, and Kenny Stills.

If the Dolphins manage to make it past the Steelers, there is a good possibility that Tannehill can return next week.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
For wild card weekend, I say

Go Green Bay
Go Oakland (no real shot, though)
Go Miami (no real shot, though)
Go Detroit (no real shot though)

Do not know why you would say this. I would not be surprised if the Lions beat the Seahawks. This Seahawks team does not appear to be the badass as it was a few years back. Burt this is the playoffs, so who knows. If an upset were to occur this weekend, that would be it.

Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott expecting a bigger workload in the playoffs: "My body feels like it's Week 1. I got fresh legs, fresh body. I'm excited."

Reaction score
Cowboys CB Mo Claiborne said he "felt good" practicing Thursday. Worked individuals and in some team drills. Plans to do more Friday.

Reaction score
Morris Claiborne and DeMarcus Lawrence are practicing. No La'el Collins. Tyron Smith working off to side

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Do not know why you would say this. I would not be surprised if the Lions beat the Seahawks. This Seahawks team does not appear to be the badass as it was a few years back. Burt this is the playoffs, so who knows. If an upset were to occur this weekend, that would be it.

I actually have the same feeling, that the Lions could beat the Seahawks. Seattle has not played well. Their defense is not the same without Earl Thomas.

Reaction score
Lines for this weekends games:

Houston -3.5 vs Oakland
Seattle -8 vs Detroit
Steelers -10 vs Miami
Packers -4.5 vs New York

Re: Detroit, I read where they had three outdoor games all season, and was 0-3 in those games.

Also read where the Texans might fire O'Brien if they lose this weekend. Unreal... two seasons, two playoff appearances, and he might get the can.

Reaction score
For your consideration:
Lions allowed opposing QB to complete 72.7% of passes this year, the highest % since the 1970 merger.
@NFLResearch

Reaction score
DL Terrell McClain, DeMarcus Lawrence, Tyrone Crawford & Cedric Thornton all dressed and practicing today for Cowboys.

Also Romo and Claiborne practicing

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
eli just has that godamn aloof forrest gump face. i fuckin hate that guy.

Reaction score
Green Bay vs NY is easily the most intriguing matchup this weekend.

Knowing we likely play the winner of that game, who you pulling for?

Reaction score
Raiders have ruled out starting LT Donald Penn from Saturday game due to knee injury. Backup LT, backup QB vs Texans.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Green Bay vs NY is easily the most intriguing matchup this weekend.

Knowing we likely play the winner of that game, who you pulling for?
Giants are a boil that needs lancing. They've beaten us twice already - but I still think we're the better team and want us to prove it. I'd be disappointed if the players don't feel the same way.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In other news... Sean Lee was named 1ST TEAM ALL-PRO, along with Zeke, and the usual suspects from the OL: Smith, Martin, and Fredericks.

Top Bottom