Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Needs just 98 yards from scrimmage to be one of only 3 rookies to reach the 2,000 total yards from scrimmage mark in NFL history.

And needs to average 129 yards these next 2 weeks to break Dickerson's rookie rushing record.

If he gets that record, he'll be the one of 16 backs in NFL HISTORY to rush for 1,800 yards.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really want him to take that record from Dickerson

But I don't see it happening. He may have a good game next week. But after we beat the Lions they will rest him vs the Eagles. So I don't see him getting the record

I do however see him breaking Dickerson's other record of most yards in a single season. I can see him breaking the 2105 record in the next three years

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If he doesn't get the record it will because Dallas takes the ball away from him and let's Dak do all the work.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really want him to take that record from Dickerson

But I don't see it happening. He may have a good game next week. But after we beat the Lions they will rest him vs the Eagles. So I don't see him getting the record

I do however see him breaking Dickerson's other record of most yards in a single season. I can see him breaking the 2105 record in the next three years

They really need to keep Leary, and move La'el Collins to RT. That would be one hell of an OL.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Needs just 98 yards from scrimmage to be one of only 3 rookies to reach the 2,000 total yards from scrimmage mark in NFL history.

And needs to average 129 yards these next 2 weeks to break Dickerson's rookie rushing record.

If he gets that record, he'll be the one of 16 backs in NFL HISTORY to rush for 1,800 yards.

Crazy to think Cowboys RB's could have two of the most difficult rushing records to attain, especially in today's NFL.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They really need to keep Leary, and move La'el Collins to RT. That would be one hell of an OL.

I heard an interview with Jerry a couple weeks ago and he was asked if that is a possibility. He was kind of vague when talking about maybe resigning Leary but he was clear as day that Collins is a guard and not a tackle. Personally I got the impression that he feels that way because he doesn't want to pay Collins as a tackle (his contract is coming up soon). If Collins is played primarily at guard his price tag will be a lot cheaper.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I heard an interview with Jerry a couple weeks ago and he was asked if that is a possibility. He was kind of vague when talking about maybe resigning Leary but he was clear as day that Collins is a guard and not a tackle. Personally I got the impression that he feels that way because he doesn't want to pay Collins as a tackle (his contract is coming up soon). If Collins is played primarily at guard his price tag will be a lot cheaper.

why cant they move Zach to RT and let Collins play his old spot?

Is right guard that much different from left?

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
why cant they move Zach to RT and let Collins play his old spot?

Is right guard that much different from left?

I don't think they want Zack moving anywhere, and I really don't blame them. He's Larry Allen good at RG, Hall of Fame good! Plus the combo of Martin and Fredrick in the middle is the reason Dak almost always has a clean pocket to step up into.

Reaction score
This Ezekiel Elliot guy is pretty good lol. Workhorse back gets stronger late in games and season. Feed the Zeke! #Nors is back and liking what he see's!

Top Bottom