Reaction score
[video=youtube;kYjCPzOcH4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYjCPzOcH4c[/video]

I've been meaning to promote you guys all season over here at the Universe. I've been meaning to do a lot of things this season, and so were the Cowboys.

Thanks, Sheik, for the invite!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I've been meaning to promote you guys all season over here at the Universe. I've been meaning to do a lot of things this season, and so were the Cowboys.

Thanks, Sheik, for the invite!

First, no problem, glad to have you when you have time.

Second, thanks for posting the show.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hey, glad you made it. And by the way, you shouldn't have anyone here ripping your hard work.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Holy shit, man. I feel your pain, that's for sure. The ending was very fitting, just walking off in disgust.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Hey, glad you made it. And by the way, you shouldn't have anyone here ripping your hard work.

No, nobody should, and it would realy tick me off if someone blatantly rips him for posting the videos. I invited him here because I happen to like the shows. He puts himself out there and voices his opinions. People may disagree with his takes, that's going to happen, but no. . . . There shouldn't be any ripping of the show itself.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

Holy shit, man. I feel your pain, that's for sure. The ending was very fitting, just walking off in disgust.

The Emporer has some guy at CF riding his jock about every video he makes. That's what I was referring to.

Edit: Nevermind. You were talking about the video.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No, nobody should, and it would realy tick me off if someone blatantly rips him for posting the videos. I invited him here because I happen to like the shows. He puts himself out there and voices his opinions. People may disagree with his takes, that's going to happen, but no. . . . There shouldn't be any ripping of the show itself.

Well, the owner there lets a few people run wild. Especially some guy who thinks he's king shit because he's doing volunteer work at a roach infested pizza place.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, the owner there lets a few people run wild. Especially some guy who thinks he's king shit because he's doing volunteer work at a roach infested pizza place.

I hear ya. As much as we kinda dig at eachother here, I'd think that we can all respect the fact that he is taking the time to do this type of thing and post it here, that, and he's even offered to possibly put the word out about our forum.

I haven't been to that place for anything other than checking my profile a few times a week, but I can imagine what's said.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
The Rams have more wins than we do.The Rams.The Fucking Rams.

Epic Fail.

Thanks for posting the show.I like your stuff.

C

Cr122

Awesome stuff, I always look forward to the Imperials work.

This guy makes me laugh, and is a well respected Cowboys fan.

I posted some of his stuff from before and would love to have a thread opened about his weekly shows here.

C

Cr122

From now on Imperial, you or ourselves will post your shows in this thread and discuss them.

IMO you always post good stuff and I'm entertained each and every time. Good work.

Plymkr

Reaction score
That was good stuff. Nice job.

Coaching is definately #1 in the problem area.

But, this team still needs better players at FS, DB, OL. and LB.

Reaction score
The Emporer has some guy at CF riding his jock about every video he makes. That's what I was referring to.

Oh, yeah, that JMAC infidel? I know this sounds so DCFanatic-like, but I don't care about him. I thought maybe he had legitimate criticisms, but when he started to attack the Staubach helmet I have on my desk, I knew I was just dealing with a hater.

Thanks for the welcome. This season hasn't gone according to plan on both the field and off of it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, that JMAC infidel? I know this sounds so DCFanatic-like, but I don't care about him. I thought maybe he had legitimate criticisms, but when he started to attack the Staubach helmet I have on my desk, I knew I was just dealing with a hater.

Thanks for the welcome. This season hasn't gone according to plan on both the field and off of it.

Jmac's a douche and is Ba'al's bitch. He wanted to call me out at the CF about things I said about Ba'al here. It's all because lons here ran his stupid mouth over there. I really don't care. Ba'al's a joke.

C

Cr122

Emperor, keep those videos coming here, it's good stuff and you are always on point.

It's nice to get a good laugh after a loss especially, keep'em coming. Thanks.

Reaction score
Jmac's a douche and is Ba'al's bitch. He wanted to call me out at the CF about things I said about Ba'al here. It's all because lons here ran his stupid mouth over there. I really don't care. Ba'al's a joke.

I've never had any run-ins with Ba'al. He seems to be an okay guy. You know, that's my impression from just a few months of being over there.

But JMAC tries to antagonize everyone. I wish someone would get a picture of his deformed, Phantom-of-the-Opera face and put it on the internet.

Anyway, whatever. I shouldn't care. We'll all, every one of us, be happy if the Cowboys win tomorrow.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I've never had any run-ins with Ba'al. He seems to be an okay guy. You know, that's my impression from just a few months of being over there.

But JMAC tries to antagonize everyone. I wish someone would get a picture of his deformed, Phantom-of-the-Opera face and put it on the internet.

Anyway, whatever. I shouldn't care. We'll all, every one of us, be happy if the Cowboys win tomorrow.

All you know from Ba'al is what he occasionally posts. If you actually went into the Spek Republic and saw/heard him speak you would wonder how anyone could bear being around him.

Last edited:
C

Cr122

It is a must win tomorrow, and we have to be firing on all cylinders because the Vikings will be ready to play.

Their season is on the line as well. I want to see less penalties and more turnovers on this defense, we are too vanilla on defense still.

This offensive line needs to make a stand, and we have to be able to run and pass, and not be pass happy, I don't want a shootout with the Vikes.

The one Advantage for us is Favre is ailing and he's prone to making mistakes, so we need to get in his face all day.

Reaction score
All you know from Ba'al is what he occasionally posts. If you actually went into the Spek Republic and saw/heard him speak you would wonder how anyone could bear being around him.

I've been in there a couple of times for the live chat during Skeety's show. He looks like The Amazing Atheist.

Reaction score
It is a must win tomorrow, and we have to be firing on all cylinders because the Vikings will be ready to play.

Their season is on the line as well. I want to see less penalties and more turnovers on this defense, we are too vanilla on defense still.

This offensive line needs to make a stand, and we have to be able to run and pass, and not be pass happy, I don't want a shootout with the Vikes.

The one Advantage for us is Favre is ailing and he's prone to making mistakes, so we need to get in his face all day.

It's the same story every game, 122: no turnovers, few penalties, and we win. That's it. And I count missed kicks as turnovers. That's deflating to go down there and shank it wide right. It's crushing. We can't have that.

And we do need to get after Favre. I'd send the house after him on the first set of downs. How come the New Orleans Saints can play "dirty" but we can't?

You know, my dad had some of the same complaints about my high school basketball team that are applicable to the Cowboys. We don't eat the babies. We don't. You know how out in the wild a predator will prey upon the baby in the herd? The cheetah chases down a baby gazelle and that's the end of it. Well, it's the same with these Cowboys. Instead of seeing an injured player or an aging player as a target, we treat them with great respect, as though we're trying to ear boy scout badges off of the deal.

Well, if that's the case, then let's make a 'Boys Scout badge for knocking quarterbacks out of the game and try to get our bunch of nicey-nice boys to understand that.

Top Bottom