bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
gal_backpage_0113.jpg

But that's how the Giants will treat it. I don't want a QB who goes clubbing and swigs champagne from a bottle. Zeke is a bad influence.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when the new york post prints a headline along the lines of "manning hit by bus" then i will take the time to read the article.

other than that i don't give a flying fuck about what they got going on over there. or what they think.

i'm sure our guys remember the last time we played them and how close we came if not for a soon-to-be free agent wide receiver not running out of bounds.

Bushmaster78FS

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Just because NY Post stirs shit like that, we should give them a good ass beating.

They have 3 good receivers and we are mediocre when it comes to stopping the air game. If they can stop our run game, we drop this game.

I think we drop this one.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Even without JPP, giants are gonna hand it to the boyz for the regular season sweep which will make Dallas's revenge in the playoffs sweeter than candy

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nothing new about those guys going out and partying. Zek will goes out a little more than Dak. We are also dealing with a league where it's taboo for the quarterback to really go to clubs so that's another reason they are pushing the issue.

Reaction score
Cowboys.

Also, if we lose, it's sure as fuck not because of that dumb NY Post article. Last I checked, athletes are allowed to go out. Michael Jordan got just as wasted as shitty players.

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Cowboys.

Also, if we lose, it's sure as fuck not because of that dumb NY Post article. Last I checked, athletes are allowed to go out. Michael Jordan got just as wasted as shitty players.

That was the thing for NBA players back in the past. Glad social media was not prevalent then.

Last edited:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh-kay.

Against all logic and recent history, I think Dallas finds a way to get at Eli, harassing him, hitting him and even sacking him a few times, neutering the NY offense and even getting a pick or two from the weasel fuck. Then WITH all logic and recent history (but discounting Ginger's opposite desires) I think we mash them up front and run the ball right up their asses all day long. Dak has a great game, we're all rested up and healed from the wear and tear bumps and bruises of the season thus far, and we clobber these fucks 34-13.
For some reason, I really want this game bad.
Me too, really. These pukes need a good ass kicking.

DALLAS

jeremysmith214

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know we get on the dline often regarding their sack totals; the dline does a pretty good job against the run which means our dline isn't that bad. Based on the Rob Marinelli system, if we had more blitz packages I could see the dline getting more pressure upfront. I guess Rob Marinelli will push more blitz packaging and the season goes on as well as his linebackers get into the mix preferably Hitchens.

It's also going to help with a secondary getting a little bit stronger once the injuries heal.

I also want to add it isn't like this Giants team simply just destroyed us. They got three scores on us especially at a time the boys were playing reserve offense.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We only lost the first game against them because T Willy chose Not to go out of bounds to give us a chance to kick the FG. That was before Dak and Zeke got rollin

We destroy them this time especially with JPP out

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
the dline does a pretty good job against the run
Nobody's really tested it, as far as just running at them all day. We are dead last by a long way, in opponent rushing attempts and 13th overall in average per attempt with 4.2. I think the first team to really try it runs up 300 yards on us.
which means our dline isn't that bad.
No, it means the secondary is even worse, teams don't have to run the ball when they can just shred us. This defense will be the death of us in the playoffs.

Top Bottom