Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That is strictly about ratings. Cowboys are the only team guarenteed to get viewers anymore. Cowboys have been in four of the top five rated games this year. That has to be a little un nerving to the other owners. If they dont want to give money back to the networks, they gotta do what they gotta do.

It's actually more about TB getting hot and having "famous Jameis" at QB, going against the top team in the league, which happens to have Dak. Wouldn't be happening if TB were 2-10.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport
Twitter › RapSheet
#Seahawks S Earl Thomas suffered a broken bone in his leg in the first half, sources say. He's out indefinitely. Brutal injury.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Seattle gonna be a tough out, but this might make it a little easier:

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Seattle gonna be a tough out
They're scary looking tonight, at home against a team that's stove up and been just flat, been flat all year, and isn't hungry at all. But yeah their defense is really good, looking forward to that NFC title game in Cowboys Stadium against these guys.

Reaction score
You gotta get HFA so you don't have to play in Seattle. And the Cowboys will have a chance to wrap that up next week. The Hawks are a different team on the road. They were getting healthy too, but losing Earl Thomas tonight is gonna hurt.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Top priority has to be pass rush. Jerry should consider doing what ever it takes to get Myles Garrett after putting up big numbers in the SEC on one leg all year. Cowboys scouts have been credentialed at two UCLA games this year. Gotta think they are looking hard at Tak McKinley should he be there when they pick.

I agree, pass rush should be a priority. I'm just thinking about where they will be drafting. Myles Garrett won't be an option at all. He should be gone by the 3rd pick. By the time the Cowboys pick all the best pass rushers will be gone. Unless it's someone like Noah Spence or Randy Gregory. For me LB would be second on the priority list and considering where they will be drafting LB may be the best available. If that guy is a stud MLB (in the Kuechly mold) that would be great. As long as the pick goes on the front 7 I'll be happy.

Reaction score
JFC.... Seattle loses Earl Thomas. Patriots lose Gronk. Giants lose JPP.

Stars are getting injured accross the league.

But please... keep crying about losing Jeff Swaim you whiney fucks.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
By the time the Cowboys pick all the best pass rushers will be gone.

Can we dream about a nice trade with the Jets for Romo for their 1st (Jets currently would get the 4th pick)?

Might be able to grab Myles Garrett, even if a trade up is required. Get a couple QBs to come out of no where like the last draft and he might be available without a trade.

How sweet it would be to get a #1 for Romo, grab Garrett there and still have their 1st round pick for another defensive player plus Jaylons nerve fires and the defense could get a big shot in the arm for next year.

Lots of "what ifs", but what the hell, I'm in unrealistic homer mode

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Detroit is looking a little scary considering they apparently have a defense. They are the first team to keep Drew Brees from scoring a home TD in 60 games, thats tough to do in New Orleans

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Detroit is looking a little scary considering they apparently have a defense. They are the first team to keep Drew Brees from scoring a home TD in 60 games, thats tough to do in New Orleans
They don't have nearly the talent we do, but Stafford has really come into his own this year. His play has finally caught up to his talent.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Can we dream about a nice trade with the Jets for Romo for their 1st (Jets currently would get the 4th pick)?

Might be able to grab Myles Garrett, even if a trade up is required. Get a couple QBs to come out of no where like the last draft and he might be available without a trade.

How sweet it would be to get a #1 for Romo, grab Garrett there and still have their 1st round pick for another defensive player plus Jaylons nerve fires and the defense could get a big shot in the arm for next year.

Lots of "what ifs", but what the hell, I'm in unrealistic homer mode

That would definitely be the ideal scenario. I don't think the Jets would be that dumb but I wouldn't put anything past the Jets. And I do think that there will be a QB or two that climbs the draft board. At this point last year Wentz was being projected as a 3rd round pick. I saw a couple mocks that had Dallas taking Wentz in the 2nd round. So there is a QB right now that no one is talking about that will end up being a top 10 pick.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Zeke and Dak are 1 and 2 in Pro Bowl votes.

Also the Cowboys make history having 4 games in a row in primetime slot.

edit: 5 games

Top Bottom