Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
c2aeb2e069069e3ee59ba2643a4e2302.png

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Jared Goff’s longest completion travelled 7 yards, and he finished just 5-of-11 for 64 yards on passes thrown more than 5 yards downfield.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) November 21, 2016

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher is now 31-43 as the Rams HC

how in theeeee hell does he still have a job

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Gotta be some serious panic setting in for Lambs after what they invested to get Goff and how awful he looks.

Extending the contracts of Fisher and that idiot GM made it all the more likely Goff will be a huge bust IMO

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Even former toast of the town Wentz is looking very average. Most of his passes sailing or being intercepted.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Gotta be some serious panic setting in for Lambs after what they invested to get Goff and how awful he looks.

Extending the contracts of Fisher and that idiot GM made it all the more likely Goff will be a huge bust IMO
Jimmy and the Fox guys were saying last week they thought Norv might go there to teach Goff. Apparently he and Fisher have been good friends for decades, and it's only an hour from Norv's house. They all thought if Norv worked again, it would only be on the west coast. And like Jimmy said, no one is better with young QBs than Norv.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jimmy and the Fox guys were saying last week they thought Norv might go there to teach Goff. Apparently he and Fisher have been good friends for decades, and it's only an hour from Norv's house. They all thought if Norv worked again, it would only be on the west coast. And like Jimmy said, no one is better with young QBs than Norv.

Yeah Norv hinted at that when he spoke after resigning from Vikes, that if he coached again it'd almost assuredly be on the west coast.

He obviously has ties to LA Rams (worked there under Zampese) and still lives out there not far away. Makes sense.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Rams fired Fisher

That was an embarasing and humiliating loss yesterday, it looked like he lost the team. Worse yet a lot of fans are showing up as empty seats. No where is the attention span shorter than LA.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Tell me about it

I live in L.A.
They have been calling for his head since they moved here!

He would have had to make it to the playoffs and win at least one of them to keep his job

Clearly that shit wasn't going to happen

I'm honestly surprised he survived the opening game shut out by the 49rs who coincidentally have not won a single game since then

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
They got rid of Fisher which was good, but Goff looks as bad as any #1 pick overall QB that I've ever seen.

If someone makes him into a legit NFL QB, it will be quite an accomplishment I think.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And the GM keeps his job apparently.

For now

If Goff doesn't show some sort of spark by the end of the season I suspect he will be out the door as well. If it's looking like Goff might be a bust then he's gone for sure

Top Bottom