ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if he's really not ready to play at all or if they were just being super cautious with him.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I'd wager he's just as productive as Cody Kesslar's been. That rushing game is so anemic.

Running game is anemic because teams absolutely have no respect for their passing game. Case Keenum is an arena league QB at best. Outside of a few brief moments here and there I'm betting Goff isn't going to fare much better. He looked overwhelmed and overmatched during the preseason. I'm sure with the Rams going nowhere and to keep fans interest high there probably has been a lot of pressure to put him out there regardless if they think he is ready or not. With whats going on in Dallas and Philly with rookie QBs I'm sure has only mounted to the pressure to get him out on the field.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And you have to figure Fisher's '7-9!' mantra from this offseason is really fueling this decision since they are on pace to finish exactly that this year.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher

21 years as a head coach and he has been above .500 only 6 times.

How does he keep a job? Seems like that Superbowl luster from yesteryear would have worn off a long time ago.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher

How does he keep a job? Seems like that Superbowl luster from yesteryear would have worn off a long time ago.

Careful Mr Po, TE's feelings will be hurt

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
fucking Philly said they'd be happy with either QB and they lucked into the best one
XRNj5.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher might be desperate.

That's pretty much the talk here locally. It's do or die for Fisher now. Every one in the local media have been calling for his head and it seems that he's putting Goff in more to appease the masses than because he gives them the best chance to win.

It's pretty much to the point where his job is on the line and he's just sick of everyone saying fire Fisher, put Goff in, why isn't he playing already when we gave up everything to get him?

So he's going to put Goff in even when he's not ready just so he can say " I told you motherfuckers he wasn't ready" that's what you get for second guessing me

There was talk of extending his contract three years at the start of the season but they never followed thru on it

The local media uses his "that's some 7 and 9 bullshit right there" soundbite/quote every chance they get

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jeff Fisher

He is five more losses away from setting the record for most losses as a HC in league history

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Four more and he ties Dan Reeves, five more and he takes the record

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He was leading the entire game then blew in the last two minutes apparently

They were saying it was the defenses fault and not his

I didn't get to see much of the game so I can't say for myself

Top Bottom