Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bought this thing called vapirise 2.0 which as far as I can tell its like a hookah/vape machine for pot. it has this deal where you can fill up a bag with smoke, or you can have like four people hitting the shit at the same time.

well, im here to warn you guys, this machine dont fuck around. i filled up a bag, has to be at least 3 gallon bag, but its hard to see the smoke and when you inhale it, you cant really see it much on the exhale. WARNING, the fact that you cannot see it, that does not, I repeat, does not mean there is no smoke.

i took the whole bag like 3 nights ago and that was the worst high ive ever had. Full of energy, paranoia, vomiting, stroke face, twitchy feeling, rapid heartbeat and for some weird reason extreme boner. Im starting to feel better like 3 days after the fact.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was going to say, if you come across this and have the opportunity to use it, don't get crazy.

Hit it once or twice, then stop.

Reaction score
i took the whole bag like 3 nights ago and that was the worst high ive ever had. Full of energy, paranoia, vomiting, stroke face, twitchy feeling, rapid heartbeat and for some weird reason extreme boner.

and your next door neighbors started shooting at each other!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
That was another time.

found out the lady living there invited 11 guys from work, somehow she didn't know that a few of them are bulldog gang members.

Nobody shot up my house, so I guess they didn't know I called the cops.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
CSB time!

So, there was this one time many years ago me and a buddy of mine dropped 2 hits of acid each. This girl that was with us dropped one hit. She had never dropped acid before, so we had no idea what to expect. We all (they) decided to go to the convenience store to get some drinks. We got there, and I had gone to the back to get a bottled drink.

The girl with us had walked over to the fountain drinks. By the time I had gotten back to the front of the store she was standing about 5 feet from the fountain drink machine mumbling. I walked over to her and she was rattling off the names of the drinks while standing there shaking her head as if she couldn't decide what to get. There were people walking by her staring, so I told her I would get her something and to go out to the car.

By the time I finished paying and got outside she was gone. We never saw her again. We have no idea where she ended up. We do know she didn't die because we had friends in common, but I never saw that girl again. It was one of the weirdest things to ever happen to me, and I can tell you I have plenty of stories from those days.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Denver vs dallas next year in the super bowl. Tony Romo busts a nut in your hearts. 45 to 17 Denver wins.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
CSB time!

So, there was this one time many years ago me and a buddy of mine dropped 2 hits of acid each. This girl that was with us dropped one hit. She had never dropped acid before, so we had no idea what to expect. We all (they) decided to go to the convenience store to get some drinks. We got there, and I had gone to the back to get a bottled drink.

The girl with us had walked over to the fountain drinks. By the time I had gotten back to the front of the store she was standing about 5 feet from the fountain drink machine mumbling. I walked over to her and she was rattling off the names of the drinks while standing there shaking her head as if she couldn't decide what to get. There were people walking by her staring, so I told her I would get her something and to go out to the car.

By the time I finished paying and got outside she was gone. We never saw her again. We have no idea where she ended up. We do know she didn't die because we had friends in common, but I never saw that girl again. It was one of the weirdest things to ever happen to me, and I can tell you I have plenty of stories from those days.

I wonder where she went that day. We should find her and ask her what she did.

Top Bottom