This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Why would anyone give a flying eff what that little pipsqueak has to say about anything?...When he was opposite Stephen A. Smith, it was a coin toss who I would like to slug in the face more...Now that he's with Shannon Sharpe, it's no contest.

He's like the George Will of sports...Probably had to take violin lessons while all the other kids were out playing baseball.

Can I get an "AMEN!"?

Reaction score
I never liked him or Stephen A smith so never watched their show.

I heard the new show he's on is doing terrible, ratings wise.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Because:

1) He's an arrogant bloviating douchebag.

2) Fox is mercilessly promoting his new show, showcasing his arrogant bloviating douchbaggery, during my football games.

I'm sure other reasons can be found.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
he debates a black guy who hates the Cowboys, just like his old show

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Skip is almost always the answer to the question 'What asshole said that?'.

Reaction score
Skip doesn't believe most of what he says. He just says shit to try to gather headlines. He's the sports talk equivalent of the National Enquirer.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Skip was really on a roll last week. he said the Cowboys had to trade Tony before the deadline; he said Jerry had to declare Dak the starter for the rest of the season; he accused Tony of trying to steal back the affections of his teammates by hosting a party at his home. real crazy, out there stuff.

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Skip was really on a roll last week. he said the Cowboys had to trade Tony before the deadline; he said Jerry had to declare Dak the starter for the rest of the season; he accused Tony of trying to steal back the affections of his teammates by hosting a party at his home. real crazy, out there stuff.
Who does Skip think that they're going to get for the China doll, maybe Tavarus Jackson?

This Bud's 4U

Drew Pearson cheated!ᵀᴹ
Reaction score
Least Bradford has more tread left on him....For what that's worth, behind that wet paper sack of an O line.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
and the Eagles' draft pick gets higher and higher ..

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Skip Bayless
@RealSkipBayless

It's being speculated that Cole Beasley mocked LeBron's powder toss routine after Beasley scored. I don't see it. Went to his shoes.
2:28 PM - 6 Nov 2016

4926539.png

Reaction score
I saw that. It's hilarious. He obv forgot to switch accounts.

What an absolute clown he is, and this is a testament to how bad off his show must be ratings wise.

Top Bottom