junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Reminds me of a documentary I watched where the CIA trained two low level spies as decoys to distract the Russians while the real spies went after a mobile ICBM launcher. The real group suffered some losses and only one lived, but the decoys actually made it to the ICBM and launched a missile from it.

Turns out the U.S. wanted to launch the missile to test an anti-ballistic missile system here in the States. However, that system failed. Fortunately, the two decoy spies, still at the launch site, were able to figure out a way to re-route the missile and make it detonate harmlessly in space.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Reminds me of a documentary I watched where the CIA trained two low level spies as decoys to distract the Russians while the real spies went after a mobile ICBM launcher. The real group suffered some losses and only one lived, but the decoys actually made it to the ICBM and launched a missile from it.

Turns out the U.S. wanted to launch the missile to test an anti-ballistic missile system here in the States. However, that system failed. Fortunately, the two decoy spies, still at the launch site, were able to figure out a way to re-route the missile and make it detonate harmlessly in space.

Sounds awesome, do you remember the name of the documentary?

Top Bottom