bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Mike Mayock mocks Tradavious White to us tonight, CZ "experts" have board meltdown over it.

First, its a mock draft.

Second, he's a good player at a position we need help at. Of course all those dimwits think is "MORRIS CLAIBORNE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!LSU!!!!!!!"

I also love how they all throw their "expert" opinions out there and find it interesting that almost any player mentioned as a 1st or 2nd rd pick for us should be "picked in 3rd and 4th rd", even though every piece of info they have to look at says said player might be a top 30, top-50 or top 60 player.

are they doing the dance of joy now that Werder's been canned?

U85Gro5AbxARO.gif

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the audio and possibly the video feed of the Cowboys draft room as it's happening live?

Or shortly after it happens?

I would love to hear them discuss the pics

I believe there was streaming live video before but without the audio

Does anyone know about this for tomorrow?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Update from Brugler 4/27:

28. Dallas Cowboys
Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC. Although still unrefined in areas as a cover man, Jackson is a premier athlete with the versatility to help on special teams and grow into one of the Cowboys' top defensive players.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Update from Brugler 4/27:

28. Dallas Cowboys
Adoree' Jackson, CB, USC. Although still unrefined in areas as a cover man, Jackson is a premier athlete with the versatility to help on special teams and grow into one of the Cowboys' top defensive players.

I definitely prefer a pass rusher in the first but got a feeling the ones worth the pick are gonna be gone... if that's the case I wouldn't mind Adoree Jackson at all. No question a playmaker with the ball in his hands but cover skills are being a little underrated by message board scouts. Worth a first round pick IMO.

Top Bottom