Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
We all made season predictions. Some good, some terrible. How do you see the rest of the season going?

Big Ben is out 4-6 weeks, might catch a break there.
The Vikings don't really scare me.
The rest of the schedule looks rather pedestrian

12-4/13-3

Reaction score
11-5.

0-1 in the playoffs unless the Refs hand us a win like they did against the Lions in 2014.

Dbair responds angrily to this post because of the real talk posted directly above.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Just make it to the playoffs. Division championship with a 12-4 record or better would be unbelievable compared to my expectations prior to the season. Didn't think this team was capable of 7-8 wins when the season started regardless of who was under center. At this point anything less than 10 wins would be a disappointment but regardless of record if this team is one of twelve left standing with a chance at the lombardi trophy I'm happy.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Be easier to predict if I knew whether they were going to trot Romo back out there and have him start chucking it again. Balanced offense equals boring wins, chucking it equals exciting losses.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
11-5.

0-1 in the playoffs unless the Refs hand us a win like they did against the Lions in 2014.

Dbair responds angrily to this post because of the real talk posted directly above.

dbair doesn't care about brainless comments from the Swat

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
12-4 and we make some noise in the playoffs, if we get a pass-rusher.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
11-5 or 12-4
Unless they Put Romo back in than we will be 10-6

Reaction score
I think 12-4 is a possibility given the remaining schedule. 11-5 maybe.

Garrett has no chance against good playoff coaches, so I hope people aren't excited for a playoff run. This regular season cuteness has occurred against the likes of Chip Kelly, Marvin Lewis, John Fox, and the half retarded Gruden. Oh and keep in mind that he lost vs. that Giants coach who looks like the down's syndrome version of Jim Tomsula.

Coaching flaws are hidden on this team. Never resolved.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Not with just 19 snaps.

Agree, hopefully he starts getting more significant time. Frankly virtually all passing downs he should be out there now whether its at LDE or inside at DT.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Honestly I can't remember what I predicted, probably 8-8. As of right now though after playing the way they've played I'm going to have to say 13-3 with Dak or 11-5 with Romo. Either way they make if the NFC Championship game and lose. The defense will ultimately let them down.

Reaction score
One bright aspect to the inevitable defensive demise will be that I'm sure the bad taste will linger for long enough to go mostly D during the draft. With Smith at LB and a couple decent additions, things will be looking good for next year. Or as good as they can look with Garrett coaching...

Iamtdg

Reaction score
If they leave Dak in I can see us going 14-2.

If they insert Romo where they shouldn't, it could be as bad as 9-7 if he isn't 100% either in health or ability. All depending on how long a leash they give him.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If they leave Dak in I can see us going 14-2.

If they insert Romo where they shouldn't, it could be as bad as 9-7 if he isn't 100% either in health or ability. All depending on how long a leash they give him.

You're smarter than this.

Dak is rolling and even I don't want to go against the momentum this team has going, but there is no way in hell that Dak is 5 games better than Romo. If Romo is playing, we will be fine. If all of your guys paranoia is confirmed and Romo self-destructs, the team will go right back to Dak.

QB will not be an issue for this team the rest of the way.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You're smarter than this.

Dak is rolling and even I don't want to go against the momentum this team has going, but there is no way in hell that Dak is 5 games better than Romo. If Romo is playing, we will be fine. If all of your guys paranoia is confirmed and Romo self-destructs, the team will go right back to Dak.

QB will not be an issue for this team the rest of the way.

I said if he's not 100% healthy or up to his normal playing ability. I gave the caveat, pal. You WILL recognize it!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Exactly, cmd.

As with everything, the QB decision has to be completely polarizing. But the truth is, we'd probably win the same games we've been winning with either QB. Personally I think Tony would have won that Giants game on that final drive like he has so many times. Maybe he'd have lost another one, who knows.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
If Romo is playing, we will be fine. If all of your guys paranoia is confirmed and Romo self-destructs, the team will go right back to Dak.

But the momentum this team has built will be disrupted. That's the problem most people have. At least ride the winning wave. Once Dak hits that rookie wall, put Romo in.

Top Bottom