icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
from the pics, that mcfarland one has a way better face mask. why'd you buy the shitty dak one?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
WTF is this shit? You friggin queers, do they like to play with your Barbie dolls?

let's just say I have a lot of problems

5176c51473087a71b23a780e72ab274d.jpg

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL! At the action figures. If there is a fast buck to be made, somebody is busy making it. Seriously when did the Dak "action figure" go into production.?

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Which Golden Girl would you most like to bang?

I know Blanche is the obvious answer but I bet that Sophia knows a few tricks

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak Prescott has 3 rushing TD's in 5 games
Tony Romo has 3 rushing TD's in his last 113 games

but the offense will totally open up when Romo comes back y'all!!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Exactly what I was thinking too

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, you thought the Green Bay game sealed the deal?

NYDN:

The Cowboys are getting closer to decision time on the Prescott vs. Romo quarterback controversy. They have a bye Sunday and play the Eagles at home the following Sunday night. There are people with strong connections to the Cowboys who believe, even if they are 6-1, they will switch back to Romo for the game in Cleveland on Nov. 6. “Right now, the decision is still Tony,” the source said. He said if Prescott “destroys” the Eagles after beating the Packers last week, “all of those things will get them thinking about the decision they have to make.”

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, you thought the Green Bay game sealed the deal?

NYDN:

The Cowboys are getting closer to decision time on the Prescott vs. Romo quarterback controversy. They have a bye Sunday and play the Eagles at home the following Sunday night. There are people with strong connections to the Cowboys who believe, even if they are 6-1, they will switch back to Romo for the game in Cleveland on Nov. 6. “Right now, the decision is still Tony,” the source said. He said if Prescott “destroys” the Eagles after beating the Packers last week, “all of those things will get them thinking about the decision they have to make.”

So this become all moot if Dak just beats the Eagles, but not destroy them... or am I being too literal? Fact is, it is becoming more apparent that Romo will get his job back no matter what. It's all about fucking attention for Jerry. You keep Dak in and go with him here on out, then it ends the QB controversy, and thus nothing more to talk about. Winning is never enough for Jerry.

Reaction score

This would be a meaningful stat...if they were RBs. :errr

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
This would be a meaningful stat...if they were RBs.
It's VERY meaningful, if you're a DC preparing for them. You wouldn't have to sweat Tony running at all, in the red zone. Dak on the other hand....

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's VERY meaningful, if you're a DC preparing for them. You wouldn't have to sweat Tony running at all, in the red zone. Dak on the other hand....

That's one of the things that I hate most about Romo. Quite a number of games were lost because of his refusal to run a few yards for the first down, that would have extended the drive; even when he had daylight ahead of him. "Standing tall" in the pocket doesn't mean you have to stand still.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's one of the things that I hate most about Romo. Quite a number of games were lost because of his refusal to run a few yards for the first down, that would have extended the drive; even when he had daylight ahead of him. "Standing tall" in the pocket doesn't mean you have to stand still.
He caught the same disease Bledsoe suffered from.

Top Bottom