dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If Bama has a letdown after a blowout win and A&M is totally on fire...

Bama might only win by a couple of TDs.

TE's hopes and dreams might be coming true today.

Texas A&M hanging in there in first half due to good red zone defense and Bama mistakes. Don't think A&M can give up as many plays and yards in the 2nd half though and be close late.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Does this pick count towards our regular season record?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
TE's hopes and dreams might be coming true today.

Texas A&M hanging in there in first half due to good red zone defense and Bama mistakes. Don't think A&M can give up as many plays and yards in the 2nd half though and be close late.

damn Crimson Tide are so dominate, its no fun to watch. There's still a great Michigan v Ohio St game looming if all hold serve

Wonder what it is about Harbaugh that has such an instantaneous, positive effect on a team

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sorry TE, didn't work out for you
What are you talking about? I said Bama would have to let down and A&M would have to play out of their minds just to lose by two TDs. I never said I thought A&M would win. Actually this game was closer than I thought it would be.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I said Bama would have to let down and A&M would have to play out of their minds just to lose by two TDs. I never said I thought A&M would win. Actually this game was closer than I thought it would be.

Just messing with you TE because I know you hate the Tide and cant stand their SEC awesomess

Top Bottom