Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Cowboys win, our O Line dominates their D Line and Zeke and Morris run wild. 200+ yards between them.

Should be interesting to see our #1 ranked run blocking O Line vs their #1 ranked run stopping D Line

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke and Morris run wild. 200+ yards between them.
Against a defense that's never allowed a 100 yard rusher in 5 games, and average allowing only 50 total rush yards per game. I think you're guilty of a little bit of hyperbole here and it really makes you look silly.

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm eager to see if the Dallas running game can dominate the Packers.

I've got high hopes that this Dallas running game is about to become extraordinary.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On paper it's a intriguing matchup. Dallas should give them their most stern test all season, one would reasonably think.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Zeke wasn't rushing for 130 a game, until he was. Just because it hasn't happened "yet" doesn't mean that GB won't allow a 100 yard game or a 200 yard game

I believe that the GB D Line is going to falter once they start getting beat by our O Line, along with the added insult of a rookie RB gashing them early and often is going cause them to break down

I just think GB is going to have a real hard and humbling day on their D Line

Last edited:

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, I like our offense against their D, especially with the injuries they have in the secondary.

What worries me is the combination of a dealing Rodgers (who has started slow this year) and the power, run game of Lacy vs our D.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Zeke wasn't rushing for 130 a game, until he was. Just because it hasn't happened "yet" doesn't mean that GB won't allow a 100 yard game or a 200 yard game

I believe that the GB D Line is going to falter once they start getting beat by our O Line, along with the added insult of a rookie RB gashing them early and often is going cause them to break down

I just think GB is going to have a real hard and humbling day on their D Line

No one said GB wouldn't allow 100 or 200. You said Dallas would get 200. See the difference?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah, I like our offense against their D, especially with the injuries they have in the secondary.

What worries me is the combination of a dealing Rodgers (who has started slow this year) and the power, run game of Lacy vs our D.

I am a little more worried about the Rodgers-Nelson connection shredding our secondary. But not a lot more worried, GB should be able to do both run and pass, with impunity. My only real question is can we go tit for tat.

Reaction score
On paper it's a intriguing matchup. Dallas should give them their most stern test all season, one would reasonably think.

They're run D isn't that good. They've not played teams that have tried to run on them. We will.

That said, I hope Rodgers fucks us up and we get rolled 45-7.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
They're run D isn't that good. They've not played teams that have tried to run on them. We will.
Certainly they haven't faced our OL in its full snot-slinger mode yet this season. Should be fun to watch.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Sounds like Tyron isn't going to play Sunday. Neither will Chaz Green.

Tyron's back flared up and he missed today's practice. Isn't that usually the practice where they see if the vets are ready to go on Sunday?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
GB has the number 1 ranked run defense but the opponents they have faced have been the bottom of the NFL in terms of rushing offense. The highest ranked team was at 23 and the other three were all in the bottom five in the NFL in rushing, and one was ranked dead last.

So their number 1 ranked run defense hasn't competed against anything like what we will show them on Sunday!

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Sounds like Tyron isn't going to play Sunday. Neither will Chaz Green.

Tyron's back flared up and he missed today's practice. Isn't that usually the practice where they see if the vets are ready to go on Sunday?
In Tyron's case, I'm sure he could sit out all week then show up Sunday and they'd play him.

Is Green going to be one of those guys who is always hurt?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I am a little more worried about the Rodgers-Nelson connection shredding our secondary. But not a lot more worried, GB should be able to do both run and pass, with impunity. My only real question is can we go tit for tat.

I'm more worried about Cobb. He's due to have a big game, and as usual the Cowboys will be the ones that he has it against.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
How does a team with less than 300 yards of total offense and a sub 25% conversion rate on 3rd down win?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
GB has the number 1 ranked run defense but the opponents they have faced have been the bottom of the NFL in terms of rushing offense. The highest ranked team was at 23 and the other three were all in the bottom five in the NFL in rushing, and one was ranked dead last.
So, no contest right? Might as well just give Dallas the WIN and save a trip to Wisconsin! LOL

Advanced Tip: When a run defense holds 5 NFL opponents to 50 yards or fewer rushing yards each, it ain't a fluke, it's not that those teams can't run the ball. That's dominant run defense. This is the NFL.

Top Bottom